Search results

1. T

Gigabit NAT router suggestion

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but I appreciate any advice anyone may have. I'm helping a private school in the US that has approx. 300 students with a tight budget get ready for the coming semester and they need to offer remote participation to any students who are...
  2. T

ICX 6610 leaky vlan

I've recently been having some issues with losing internet connectivity and I've been blaming my ISP. However, after additional investigation, I'm not entirely sure it's the ISP at fault. I have a few port based vlans on my switch. One vlan is specifically to allow monitoring traffic between my...
  3. T

Gauge Interest in Arista 40G QSFP UNIV Transceivers

I just purchased 20 new Arista QSFP+ transceivers and I want to gauge interest here to determine if I should post a thread in the For Sale/ For Trade/ Want to Buy thread. Would any of you be interested in purchasing one or more of the transceivers for about $60 each + shipping? That seems to be...
  4. T

eBay MPO cable question

I recently received 2 MPO cables from a friend to connect switches together using QSFP+ transceivers, but they are unable to connect because one end is male and the other is female. I found the following cable on e-bay and I wanted to see if anyone knows if this would work since I can't tell...