Search results

1. W

SANDISK/HP 480GB 2.5" SSD SAS

Just picked up 20 of these for a steal! Listed for 85, made an offer of 65 each and was accepted. Anyone else selling there has them listed for over 100! eBay Listing
  2. W

Will the M830 12-1.8 backplane work in M820?

Being that finding a used PowerEdge M830 is difficult (And likely not cheep!) and I need a blade for my VRTX (Personal LAB) that can have more than 4 local drives. I was curious if the THH7P PowerEdge M830 12x1.8 Backplane will work in a M820. I understand that the front bezel for the blade...
  3. W

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 12-Bay Chassis - on eBay

Anyone interested there is a VRTX Chassis listed for 599.95 + 125 Shipping with an initial bid only. It is the second time the Lister, listed it as it was originally listed for 799. URL: Dell PowerEdge VRTX Tower Enclosure No HDD, No Blades, PERC8 Quad PSU Server | eBay The POC is: Melvin...
  4. W

WTB: PowerEdge VRTX Parts

Hello all, I am looking for the below list of parts for my VRTX Chassis. If you have any please PM me with what you are asking for these parts. Tower Back Cover (Cover opposite of standard opening cover. Was not included in eBay sale and I am looking to make the Tower Chassis whole. Anyone...
  5. W

Considering Selling: PowerEdge C6100

Hey all, Happy New Year to all! Before listing on eBay I figured I would give everyone here an opportunity first! I have in my lab a Dell PowerEdge C6100 XS23-TY3 LFF (12-3.5" Bay Chassis), which I run the VMware stack on. This has no drives as I use an EqualLogic array for storage, but has all...
  6. W

PowerEdge C6100 - DELL PERC H310 RAID controller?

If I install a Dell H310 Array controller and plug it into the interconnect which is nothing more than a pass through will I not be able to increase the performance to 6G from te integrated or available 3G MEZZ card? I know the LSI 2008 MEZZ is also available which is 6G but have the 10GbE's in...
  7. W

(3) Mellanox ConnectX EN PCIe 10GbE DP - $375

USED! (3) Mellanox ConnectX EN PCIe 10GbE SFP+ Dual Port (DP) PN: MNPH29B-XTC Both Full & Short Adapter Plates included! (SFP+ Copper/Fiber cables not included!) Purchased new a year ago for $900.00 and used in my personal LAB for maintaining my certifications. Pulled from my servers on 8/5/15...
  8. W

Dell PowerEdge C6220 12 Bay CTO/BareBones - $750.00each (Group/Bulk Order!)

All, I have a vendor I work with regularly that purchases used equipment. They have recently acquired a quantity of PowerEdge C6220 CTO/Barebones from a customer that purchased them and never used them (Making the units more or less new!). They are now looking to sell these and are doing so at...
  9. W

Juniper EX3300 - J-Web Access Issue

Hello all... I purchased a Junpier EX3300 for my home lab and while the switch works for the 1GbE Port, the 1/10GbE ports are not working. Being that I am waiting on the DB9 Serial Cable I have tried to access the O/S from the J-WEB interface. I get in but the main window never comes up? I have...
  10. W

Dell 0PF3M 6G LSI SAS2008 SAS Mezz Card

I am in need of 1 of the above cards. If you have one and are looking for a reasonable price I am looking to purchase! Thank you! Bill
  11. W

Group deal - Great Pricing for C6100 & C6220

I had this posted elsewhere, and was told to post it here! So, I have a vendor with brand new C6100 Barebones (Yes, Brand New in the original box.) for $575.00 each. But I need to purchase in bulk/quantity to get this price. If I can get at least 9 others looking at purchasing a unit I can...