Search results

1. W

SANDISK/HP 480GB 2.5" SSD SAS

They do have others, but not sure what they will accept for them...
  2. W

Gone! 220 of them sold.
  3. W

That was me also...:cool: Put the (4) 1.92TB drives in a M820 blade for AzureStack ASDK and now have (20) 480GB drives coming for the VRTX enclosure for the (2) M620 I have running ESXi. This is my home lab I use to validate different configurations and to maintain my certifications.
  4. W

Just picked up 20 of these for a steal! Listed for 85, made an offer of 65 each and was accepted. Anyone else selling there has them listed for over 100! eBay Listing
  5. W

SanDisk HP DOPE1920S5xnNMRI 1.92TB SSD SAS 2.5" $250 or BO Free Shipping

As far as i know I picked up the last (4) of these for 100.00 each (A Steal!) Using them in a M820 Blade supported by a H710P RAID controller. This seller is very amicable to offers and easy to work with!
  6. W

WTB: 2.5” SAS/SATA HDDs

What are you looking for for the Drives you have? What quantity of each? Thanks, Bill
  7. W

TGTBT Ebay Hardware

All I would say is that its not the best deal. These can be had for 59.00 on eBay
  8. W

EU FS: 1x matching pairs of E5-2650 v2 (better than E5-2670); 2x X5650 (LGA1366)

Will you ship to USA? Do you have 2 sets that you have verified 100% functional? Best Price?
  9. W

Will the M830 12-1.8 backplane work in M820?

Being that finding a used PowerEdge M830 is difficult (And likely not cheep!) and I need a blade for my VRTX (Personal LAB) that can have more than 4 local drives. I was curious if the THH7P PowerEdge M830 12x1.8 Backplane will work in a M820. I understand that the front bezel for the blade...
  10. W

For those despairing of getting an e5-2696 sr1xk

Has anyone ordered from this site? Was the product as expected? How can I order in the USA?
  11. W

WTB: PowerEdge VRTX Parts

TechNar, By any change have you swept the collected dust off the CTO PowerEdge VRTX enclosures you have in your warehouse and are ready to sell before they become antiques? Just saying... :-)
  12. W

Dell VRTX chassis - A VERY innovative machine

Jac, Being that you dont like them are you looking to part with them?
  13. W

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 12-Bay Chassis - on eBay

With regards to loudness, I have (3) M620 blades in the Tower and it sits next to my desk. I have conference calls all day long and never have an issue. The VRTX was specifically developed for Small Office environments where the equipment could sit out on the floor and not cause interference.
  14. W

The issue with the 3.5 is that while you can get larger drives you are loosing larger amounts of storage once you raid it... You can get 24x1.2TB Drives in the 2.5 for a available capacity of 26.4TB with a parity and a H/S, a loss of 2.4TB. You can get 12x3TB Drives in the 3.5 for an available...
  15. W

LOL, Correct, you cant...
  16. W

Anyone looking for M620 blades for the VRTX I have purchased from Joe (Information below) for a very reasonable 650.00 the below configuration: (1) M620 CTO Blade with: (2) Intel E5-2660 CPU (2) PCIe Mezz Cards (2) 16GB PC3-8500R RDIMM (2) 256GB SSD (2) H310 RAID (The above configuration...
  17. W

FS: Intel DC S3700 800GB SSD

Do you have any drive lots left?
  18. W

frogtech, The best listing I find presently is for 1899, which is a bit high and is for 12x3.5. DELL POWEREDGE VRTX TOWER ENCLOSURE NO BLADES INSTALLED PERC H310 1x CMC CONT. | eBay realistic price for this around 800.00, but it has been on eBay for a while so you may look to go lower...
  19. W

It did and I am at the latest BIOS/Firmware, and have only Dell Certified drives in the chassis. I was working from someone on the Dell ProServe team and the outcome was to disable/pull the second RAID adapter (Shared PERC).
  20. W

Hey all, I have a VRTX, with the Dual PERC's there are still issues (Even through Active/Active configuration is supported). Especially if you are looking to use the nods for establishing an ESXi Cluster, I eventual pulled the second PERC (Leaving the Dual Expanders) so that I was getting...