Search results

1. M

EXPIRED Mellanox SX6036 36ports QSFP €150

Got them yesterday, in the process of doing the three upgrades they recommend to get to the current version. Everything's working as it should. Amazing find on ebay if you ask me. Thanks @Rand__ ! Edit: It was actually four separate updates and the manual even suggested doing a fifth version...
  2. M

Haha, when I check the listing on my computer it's €149! :D I guess it's Apple-tax? :eek:
  3. M

This is what it looks like for me, they bumped it to 200 from 150.
  4. M

Yikes, they bumped the price up to 200 now... still a good deal I guess but they’re probably running out of switches.
  5. M

They still accept offers of €100 each for two. Wtf am I doing... this forum is seriously messing with my wallet and shelf space...
  6. M

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Can you exchange the rj45(M) for an rj45(F) on these cables and just extend it with a normal rj45(M) to USB type C serial cable? I don't want to buy a serial adapter when I've gotten the complete usb cable for simplicity.
  7. M

Sweet jesus somebody plz end my ebay account... I bought another switch now. :eek: Figured the 6450-48p would work in the living room and be wife compatible. I cut a hole in the wall and stuffed an IKEA kitchen shelf with frosted glass doors for electronics that need IR and other electronics on...
  8. M

That's pretty much the only thing I knew for certain. You've written some top notch guides/specs in this thread that are easy to understand. I think two stacked 6610s with the server on 40gbe and the rest on 10gbe will be quite sufficient for me... I did however save an ebay search for arista...
  9. M

I got those after reading that they would be compatible with 40gb/s ethernet. The thread was talking about using them with Mellanox MCX354 in ethernet mode so I figured I could buy a similar card for one of my Win10 machines. I guess I'm gonna run out of 40 gbe ports on the switch real quick...
  10. M

I remember someone earlier in this thread complaining about the cost of brocade transceivers with shipping to EU. If you want a couple of them this one comes out to about $9 including shipping and import taxes with BO. 8x Brocade 10G-SFPP-SR 57-0000075-01 XBR-000180 Ethernet SR SFP+ >200pcs I'm...
  11. M

Recommendations for an R720

Thanks @Edgeman , hadn’t seen that bit of information.
  12. M

Recommendations for an R720

So the H310 normal card has passthrough but the mini does not have it? Could you please elaborate.
  13. M

I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into but this thread was just so great I've ordered three icx6610 from two different sellers... all the way from the states to the north ass-end of Sweden. I guess I should start reading the "fine print" on page one before I get burnt to a crisp for stupid...