Search results

1. E

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hi all, I have (finally!) turned on the 2x ICX 6610 that I bought 3 month ago. They have the following licenses: Does it means that they have already all unlocked? EDIT: Also, I'm trying to configure the 2x 40G port for the stack, in order to use the other breackout ports to 10G...
  2. E

Hi all, is there anyone that is willing to exchange 2 ICX6610-FAN-I with the Exhausth ones? PM me if interested :D Can someone provide an high detail photo of the FRONT CONNECTOR of the ICX6610-FAN-E? I need to see the pin inside the connector...
  3. E

EU FS - ICX6610-FAN-I Only fan module Intake

Hi all, for sell in Europe, OR exchange with the Exhausth module (ICX6610-FAN-E). Exchange is preferred. 4x - ICX6610-FAN-I - 50€ cad. Ask for shipping.
  4. E

You are probably right, prices can't be helped. I'll start looking around for spare parts/broken 6610, if someone want to sell something, here I am :)
  5. E

:eek: I did pay 480€ inc. shipping per the 2x switch, I can't afford 100$ per a single fan module... it's way overpriced...
  6. E

Hi all! Thank to @kiteboarder I landed to this thread, @fohdeesha great work here :) ,and after a couple of pages I decided to go all in for 2x ICX 6610-24 (non poe version). @fohdeesha great work One of them arrived without rack ears, I read here where to find a set (they cost a lot BTW). The...
  7. E

HP/Juniper (Cisco/Dell?) Stack switch needed! Advice me!

Thank you, I added the seventh number to the list, I'll check the Brocace ICX 6610 24 port.
  8. E

HP/Juniper (Cisco/Dell?) Stack switch needed! Advice me!

Hi all, I need some advice. Let's start from what I need, I hope I can explain it correctly. I need a couple of switch that can be stacked, and other features, in order to: have full redundancy - one broken shouldn't block anything have double of the bandwidth - provided using LACP between 2...
  9. E

Switch Quanta LB6M 16x 10G SFP+ - UNDER 100€

Unfortunately, I don't know Quanta... In Juniper 10g SFP+ port are compatible with normal 1G SFP, but I don't know if it does apply to other vendor.
  10. E

Switch Quanta LB6M 16x 10G SFP+ - UNDER 100€

I don't know this switch, but I was looking for a couple of switch 10G. I found this, it seems a deal, if it's not just tell me/close the thread. New Quanta LB6M 10GbE 24-Port SFP+ 4x 1GbE L2/L3 Switch - NEW IN BOX | eBay
  11. E

FS: (2019 Update) WD/HGST Factory Recertified Enterprise Drives, Seagate and Toshiba Drives

Hi, I'll receive soon my HGST 4U60 G1. Do you have some 10TB HGST drive suitable for my unit? Send me pm and I'll send you HDDs list for this unit (I'm on smartphone now) thanks!
  12. E

EU HGST 4U SAS3 12GB/s Storage Enclosure 60 bays £299

Isn't 1 meter too short, counting the cable management arm? If I can ask, which configuration will you be running on those storage? Have you already received/tested the cables?
  13. E

EU HGST 4U SAS3 12GB/s Storage Enclosure 60 bays £299

@Rand__ yes, the seller will ship today, I'll leave feedback here when I receive them ;) If someone is not going to fully populate the storage (i.e. ssd jbod + some HDDs) this is a great price. The seller also sells the cables, which are very difficult to find out... Does anyone know where to...
  14. E

EU [WTB] HGST 4U60 Storage 60 bay with caddy/tray

Hi, I'm looking to buy a HGST 4U60 Storage 60 bay with caddy/tray, rail kit, 2x enclosure module controller, 2x PSU. I found an old thread on this machine, it's this one: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/hgst-4u-sas3-12gb-s-storage-enclosure-60-bays-%C2%A3299.9980/ I live in...