Search results

1. D

Hunting for 12 bay case, rack or tower, for freenas

That looks nice but it seems like the ones you can buy today only have 6x (or 5?) 3.5" HDD support? Actually looking at that case I dont see how it works.. How do you get 11x 3.5" drives in there?
  2. D

Hunting for 12 bay case, rack or tower, for freenas

Hi, Im planning to build a freenas server (and probably run ESXI with some VMs nothing too heavy). I have been looking for days for a chassi that can support my needs, but its really hard! The thing is the chassi can not be deeper then about 580mm. So most odf the rack cases goes out the...
  3. D

InWin MS08 micro-ATX Server Mini-Tower

Hi, Great to see you answer so soon! Im glad the case has been serving you well! My usecase is that I need a few moew drives then 8.. Otherwise I would buy this case directly.. InWin Pedestal & Tower Above are the cases that in-win have. Most of them have 4 hotswap bays but then bunch of 5.25"...
  4. D

InWin MS08 micro-ATX Server Mini-Tower

Hey dude.. What happend to the rest of this thread? I wanna see some more reviews from your project.. Im thinking of buying this case but Id like a few more bays. Maybe I will go with their other cases which support 11 3.5" drives but I cant find any reviews of them either. Would love to hear...