Search results

1. E

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Ahhh, that makes sense. I was wondering how the breakout would work in the OS. In that case should I instead go for a double 10Gb SFP+ nic (Mellanox MCX312A-XCBT?) and two normal SFP+ DAC's cables (https://www.fs.com/de-en/products/36673.html)?
  2. E

I want to connect them to the SFP+ ports, the QSFP's on the back of my 6610's have been taken by the stacking cables (I know I don't need it, but that is not the point :p). From what I understood reading through the thread I can split the 40Gb into 4 separate 10Gb connections? I've never worked...
  3. E

I'm looking into actually hooking up my Dell R720 to my 6610 and after searching through the many pages in this thread I came to the following conclusion: Everything is a lot more expensive in Europe. Would buying these two be a smart choice? Mellanox ConnectX-3 CX354A PCIe x8 40 GBe QSFP+ Dual...
  4. E

PM sent! Thanks Yeah, that is what it feels / sounds like. SSH@Brocade01>sh chas The stack unit 1 chassis info: Power supply 1 (AC - Regular) present, status ok Model Number: 23-0000144-01 Serial Number: 0AN Firmware Ver: B Power supply 1 Fan Air Flow...
  5. E

So after lurking around a bit I joined the ICX6610 club and managed to buy two of them for fairly cheap. Two questions: 1. The license output shows this: SSH@Brocade01#sh lice Index Lic Mode Lic Name Lid/Serial No Lic Type Status Lic Period Lic Capacity Stack...