Search results

1. J

EU Dual E5-2600 Foxconn Server £250

Does anyone know how many watts the motherboard supports for the CPU. Was thinking about getting 2 150 watt CPU's which would be a total of 300.
  2. J

Thanks for all of the replys mate, kind of realized though that I have too many users for my hardware as of now so I'm getting 2 new CPU's at a fairly good price. If it keeps shutting down I will maybe come back seeking help. Thanks a lot aido :)
  3. J

I actually don't know what a soak test is tbh haha. I might try reputting the thermal paste on there. I had a lid that fit over the server but not anymore since I installed new Noctua fans that are too high for it. Might reconsider that. The Temperature of the room should be fine. So the CPU...
  4. J

Thanks for the quick reply! Mostly what I’m trying to do is to be able to handle more transcodes at once. I’m a pretty basic user but with a lot of users on my plex. I can handle around 15-20 at a time but server has been shutting down because of high CPU usage so thought I might look into...
  5. J

Hey all! I have this server and I bought it from a friend. Everything I learned is pretty much on my own. I'm running a Plex server on Unraid with about 30 users. I Kind of need to upgrade my CPU. I have two Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2650 0 @ 2.00GHz. Can I upgrade to just any Intel Xeon CPU or would...