Search results

1. D

Fusion (SanDisk) SX300-6.4 Driver needed

Hi all. I installed such an SSD in the HPE server, downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo website, after installation the driver asked to update the firmware and now nothing works... The update was successful, but now when I try to install the driver the device disappears from the device...
  2. D

Question about HPE Bl460c Gen10 and m.2 SSD

Hello. I am bought bl460c gen10 + m.2 kit (riser + interposer) Some of the entries alarmed me in quick specs doc So i have two questions,maybe i misunderstand something - If i put m.2 ssd in server and sata SSD will be it work or not? - If i put m.2 ssd for example 4Tb and 1Tbwill be it...
  3. D

HPE FlexFabric-20/40 F8 module in OLD C7000 chassis?

Hello! Docs for HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Module says: "Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 modules are supported on c7000 enclosures with the following SKUs: 5XXXXX-B21, 6XXXXX-B21, and 7XXXXX-B21" But what will happens if i put this modules in 4XXXXX-B21 chassis? Maybe somebody...
  4. D

Need help with Lenovo x3950 x6 CPU upgrade.

Maybe someone can help explaine me next thing: If i have X3950 x6 with E7-8800 v2 CPU and DDR3 RAM compute books, can i upgrade E7-8800v2 CPUs to E7-8800v3 CPUs without upgrading compute books? In docs they say next Supported upgrades are: E7 v2 processors to E7 v4 processors (new DDR4 DIMMs...
  5. D

Dell M520 FC Mezzanine problem

Hello. I can’t get the mezzanine card to work in the Dell M520 serve. Mezzanine card p/n 073TM8. This is LPm16002B-D 16gb fiberchanel card. When i try to start server with this card i taking message "Unsupported mezzanine card istalled! System halted" In dell m610 this card works fine. Is there...
  6. D

HPE Superdome 2 and Superdome X chassis compatibility?

I know, its a vary strange question, but..) It is possible to use Superdome 2 chassis (maybe with crossbar modules upgrade) with BL920s G8 or G9 blades? It seems like they physically compatible at first look.
  7. D

Can I use second hand NetApp FAS 6200 series filer?

Hello! I have a quiestion about netapp FAS filers I want to buy from ebay Netapp FAS 6240, maybe 6280 (single unit, without HA), and i am worry about licensing. Can i use netapp buyed from hands? i readed about i must have a licensed to use it, it is a true? I need basic functional - iscsi, fc...
  8. D

Windows Server iSCSI target cyclical shutdown

Hello! I have a problem with Windows Server 2019 (and tryed 2016 too) and iSCSI target I try to mount disk via iSCSI to blade server as boot disk, but when even one server has connected iSCSI interface starts to cyclical shutdown. Hardware: HP Dl380p Gen8 with QLE8152 as iSCSI target HP C7000...
  9. D

Need help with HP Virtual Connect and iSCSI

Hello everyone! I have been suffering for 4 days and nothing is working( I have a HP C7000 chassis. In bay 1 located bl460c gen8 server with HP 534flb NIC onboard. In communication bay 1 installed HP Flex-10 Enet module. Also in rack - Quanta lb6m switch and HP dl380p gen8 with lot of LFF hard...
  10. D

E5-4600 series CPU in dual socket MB?

Hello! Anybody have tested 46xx series CPUs in dual socket mobo? I interested in install e5-4650 in bl460c gen8. Maybe anybody can test it?