Search results

1. M

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

Thanks! If i remember correctly one of the SATA ports are disabled if you use NVMe. OCuLink is unaffected EDIT: Never mind. Had my thoughs on M.2
  2. M

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

Good to hear (as I have Micron made - SuperMicro branded ddr4 waiting for the board to arrive.) You don't happen to know if the OCulink ports share the same IOMMU-group as the rest of the SATA?
  3. M

Asrock Rack C246 WSI - Which PSU?

Please check this thread by Frozenstitches https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/asrock-rack-e3c246d2i.24231/
  4. M

Asrock Rack E3C246D2I

Great question!! I was wondering the same the other week. The JPC cable gives me zero results on Google and the SM counterpart is hard to find in Europe.
  5. M

@Nas Just received the response from ASRR - They will receive the E3C246D2I in the EU warehouse around the middle of April. Probably the same for North America as well. I also live in Europe (Sweden) and will use either Jacob.de, or NewEgg if i can't find it elsewhere. :) Also, manual has been...
  6. M

Accually i've sent them an email on friday and they were going to talk with sales dept. and come back to me. I will keep you updated. I've seen the boards come to surface on a few Asian dealers and hope they will reach Europe and NA pretty soon. Main advantage over SM and Asus boards IMO is the...
  7. M

No, I noticed that too! Yeah we will find out when the boards are released this or next week according to Asrock Let's keep this thread updated when the first of us finds out.
  8. M

Hi, I've had the same question a while back. I did ask Asrock Rack about this. (Note: before the manual was released and revealed that the 4 pin connector was the non-standard connector) C246 WSI is similar to E3C246D2I. So I guess it will be included with the MB. No PSU afaik have this type...
  9. M

Supermicro X11SC*-F iGPU support

According to Supermicro support - Only X11SCH-F has support for VHD (virtual hosted desktop). With the rest, you loose either of them.