Search results

1. R

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Does anyone still have a copy of the NVME boot modified BIOS? Link a few posts up is dead...
  2. R

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Not sure how many Canadian's on here but i have a few Windmill's for sale on eBay with dual 2670's and 64gb ram. Someone could get a deal in the Toronto/Ontario area.
  3. R

Microsoft HPC, network throughput issue

Not sure how many Windows HPC users there are on here but having an issue and thought no better place to reach out to. My experience with HPC and IT is beginner level. Running HPC Pack 2016 (Update 3) on Windows Server 2016, 8 nodes, Infiniband FDR (56gb/sec) on application network. Running MPI...
  4. R

Flash HP 649281-B21 656089-001 to Mellanox Firmware

Flashing firmware on HP 649281-B21 to stock Mellanox MCX354A-FCBT (ConnectX-3) guide: I combined these results from other posts as well as my experiences. For Windows Server 2016: Step 1 - download and install: Mellanox WinMFT_x64.exe (latest version from Mellanox Website under firmware...
  5. R

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

Did some digging and you're right, the original command is incorrect. You must move the burn command to the end. For those who purchased an HP 649281-B21 and would like to flash it to stock MCX354A-FCBT firmware, proceed as follows: For Windows Server 2016: Step 1 - download and install...
  6. R

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

Here is the final command which is giving me difficulty: Run: 0) mst status 1) mlxfwmanager 2) flint -d mt4099_pci_cr0 -i fw.bin burn -allow_psid_change where "mt4099_pci_cr0" is the name output from commands 0 or 1 I referenced post #19 from this thread...
  7. R

Tried flashing HP 649281-B21 as per instructions however it seems the latest Mellanox WinMFT utility (4.11) gives error "specifying option flags after command is not allowed". Can anyone help?