Search results

1. J

Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 2U 4-Node (8 CPU) Cloud Server

Never mind, figured it out. Well I haven't actually figured it out but I got past it. It was something to do with the drives in node 3 and 4. I swapped the drive from node 3 to node 1 and it too wouldn't see the drive on install. I grabbed another drive, put it in node 3 and it sees it. No idea...
  2. J

So, I got my C6100 in yesterday and I've got a slight problem that doesn't seem to make sense. Each node has a single 750GB SATA drive connected, all drives are verified god before I utilized them here and all four nodes see their respective drive in their BIOS. In the case of node 1 and 2...
  3. J

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long it takes to get one of these shipped from mobile_computer_pros? My company ordered a C6100 and C2100 from them (called them instead of via ebay) on Monday at the end of the day. I got the tracking numbers for UPS but they indicate they haven't been...
  4. J

Look at the two images below, see the section on each node just above the handle? In the top image the node has cutouts for the ports to stick through, the bottom one does not. Sorry the bottom image is blurry (and that both are so large), it's from ebay listings I've been watching.