Search results

1. M

Watch out for iElectronic_Traditional ebay seller

They sold me damaged but 100% working and tested AMD epyc cpu's they turn out not to be tested and not 100% working at all. We had motherboards coming our way to test the cpu's they came just outside the 30 day return limit and the seller completly refuses to take any resposibilty for the...
  2. M

Supermicro AIOM in non Supermicro OCP 3.0 slot

So supermicro took it upon themselves to create another standard based on a standard to muddy the waters. AIOM looks like ocp 3.0, goes into that slot, but is AIOM compatible with a non supermicro OCP 3.0 slotted motherboard as well? Really hope someone knows this
  3. M

Looking for short depth front access chassis

Dear STH members For a project I am looking for 1U ATX capable short depth front acces server chassis, I have found some interesting products already but nothing exactly what I am looking for. Preferably full front acces, so power as well ATX to SSI CEB capable Chassis only preffered 2 or...
  4. M

Inventec dual 2011-3 boards 90$

Saw these listed, anyone have more information about these? Or any experience with the brand? They seem to be CEB but with a very different io setup. Inventec System Board Dual LGA 2011-3 Socket Motherboard B800GF0 | eBay