Search results

1. E

EU FS: 48GB (6x8GB) DDR4 ECC 2666MHz RAM, ES Xeon Gold 6130 w/cooler Dynatron B5

prices changed: CPU 110€ --> 100€. RAM 230€ --> 200€.
  2. E

EU [SOLD] ES Xeon E5-2680 V4

Yes, the CPU is sold.
  3. E

The title literally says: "EU ES Xeon E5-2680 V4". What's there to add?
  4. E

This is a CPU from my older workstation build that's no longer being used but is fully working. I tested it on my X99 Asus Strix Gaming but only with default settings, because the CPU is not fully compatible with this board so the options were very limited. Specs: Code: QHV7 Socket...
  5. E

EU FS: 48GB (6x8GB) DDR4 ECC 2666MHz RAM, ES Xeon Gold 6130 w/cooler Dynatron B5

I am selling some of my previously used hardware. It's fully working and tested on Supermicro X11SPG-TF Motherboard. Price is fair and non-negotiable. CPU: ES (Engineering Sample) Xeon Gold 6130 1.8GHz, QL1M | 100€ with cooler 130€. Cooler: Dynatron B5 2U | with CPU. RAM: Samsung 48GB (6x 8GB)...
  6. E

ES Xeon Discussion

The Xeon Phi processors are only compatible with K1SPi and K1SPE Supermicro Motherboards.
  7. E

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello, I'm trying to reconnect the cables to a new adaper, but I keep wondering which cable is the P5V_STBY. Is it the purple one? I'm kind of using your picture as a guide, would you mind uploading another picture from different angle? Thanks.
  8. E

ES Xeon Discussion

Looks good, I'm getting the adapter tomorrow so I won't have to directly modify my PSU. I'll let you know how it worked out. :)
  9. E

ES Xeon Discussion

I see, thanks for the quick feedback. I really appreciate it. I will try this and if it doesn't work out I'll just get a 700W redundant PSU and a Power Distributor.
  10. E

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello, I recently bought a Supermicro X11SPG-TF board. I already figured out that a basic ATX power supply won't work, what power supplies are you using and do you use a power distributor? Also, if I modified an adapter to fit the required pinout specifications of this board could I use my ATX...