Search results

1. M

Supermicro board no post

The pad on the vrm
  2. M

Supermicro board no post

I wouldn't think so. I can't imagine that memory could call for that much wattage. Although I did have the wrong memory in it. The damage is to only one of the chips. The guess I have it that maybe the thermal pad becomes conductive over time and as it compresses it can short out some of the...
  3. M

Supermicro board no post

i recently purchased a pair of supermicro x10ssl-f with i3 4160"s for building a pfsense high availability cluster. the board in question has never posted and 99% of the time stuck "system initializing 15" . ive logged in with the ipmi and done a bios update aswell wich angry beeped and got...
  4. M

6x 10gbe 1u supermicro sever but...

but there is a bios password set on them and they are being sold as parts with no warranty full system for 400 usd 1U Supermicro Server 6x 10GBE RJ45 X10SLH-LN6TF E3-1270 V3 16GB RAM X540 IPMI | eBay and a cheaper barebones for 200 usd 1U Supermicro Server 6x 10GBE RJ45 X10SLH-LN6TF LGA...
  5. M

Micron p320h drivers

i did get them to work with these but not as well as i wanted but its more of a system config issue Dropbox - B145.07.00_Windows.zip - Simplify your life i got it to work by running windows 8 compatibility mode
  6. M

Lot of micron p320h 700gb

I've picked 5 for a cached iscsi drive and other fun
  7. M

I do have windows drivers but I do not know a good place to upload them .I don't think the website is still around for the others.
  8. M

LOT OF 4 EMC2 RealSSD P320h HHHL B149 700GB SSD MTFDGAR700SAH 100-564-160-00 | eBay Seller has two lots of 4 for 600$ usd
  9. M

LOT OF 4 EMC2 RealSSD P320h HHHL B149 700GB SSD MTFDGAR700SAH 100-564-160-00 | eBay Not the newest ssd's around but they are pretty quick and are slc nand and have upto 50pb of total write life Non bootable sadly tho.
  10. M

Is there any m-atx boards to take advantage of cheap Xeon E7 v2 processors?

ive seen on ark that they are lga 2011 but the require a c602j chipset but i dont see many others have tried Can a xeon e7 run on an x79 motherboard?
  11. M

Is there any m-atx boards to take advantage of cheap Xeon E7 v2 processors?

um... that xeon is lga 1567 .so matx arent a thing for that motherboard as are used in quad socket system like like hp dl580 gen7 e5 xeons are lga 2011 like 2690 v2 or 2697 v2
  12. M

10tb ssd pci-e

i think the seller figured us out bois
  13. M

10tb ssd pci-e

could see if some of those tesla gpu cooler fans might fit NVIDIA Tesla K80 V100 M40 cooling fan shroud duct | eBay
  14. M

10tb ssd pci-e

drivers might be a challenge since the fusion io website fowards to sandisk and then forwards to western digital so drivers may be a problem.
  15. M

10tb ssd pci-e

10TB Octal Fusion-io ioDrive PCIe - No Wear - Incredible Tech | eBay make a good steam drive or somthing and a bit pricey at 1500 usd but may prove useful.
  16. M

When your server rack is full...

NCB Server Cabinet ended up with one of these 42RU 1200mm deep rack ,come with other goodies like an 8 port aten usb kvm for $800 thanks @Aestr @kapone for talking me out of a baad idea.still gotta plan a weekend to switch over.
  17. M

yeah ive been thinking over it the last few days and it seems more and more of a bad idea. ive been hunting for one locally but its slim pickings but ill keep looking and come up with a convincing story for the real estate lady next time shes here. :D
  18. M

I would love to have two but the current one I have now fell though the floor boards. They are particle board and are weak from being soaked a long time ago. I've got a 1m by 1m patch where the floor is replaced and is safe but the real estate is not a fan as it is now :oops:
  19. M

so im looking to clean up the network spaghetti in the back of my rack and adding more another switch and playing with pfsense. anyway i kinda dont have any space in my left 22ru cabinet .so i was thinking of bolting a 12ru cabinet ontop and using the cable hole to route in between them.i feel...
  20. M

LGA3647platinum MY PC#1

That is one monster of a first pc.congrats man. Also I am pretty sure the new high bandwidth sli bridges are the same as the current quadros.