Search results

1. R

[Solved] ESXi Passthrough Issue with Backplane and HBA Configuration

I am new to working with backplanes and currently trying to achieve drive passthrough to my virtual machine (VM) under ESXi 8.0. I have an onboard HBA LSI 3008, which I've flashed to IT mode. This HBA is connected to the SAS backplane BPN-SAS3-846EL1. I've encountered an issue where enabling...
  2. R

SOLVED: M1215 not detecting any drives

I got a couple of M1215 from eBay recently, and decided to flash them to 9300-8i IT. Before the flashing I encountered some weird problems. These two cards cannot detect any of my hard drives including new SSDs (samsung ans Micron) and one used spin disk (WD). I did successfully flashed one of...
  3. R

WTB: Used Mikrotik Switch CRS226-24G-2S+IN

I was planing to jump onto the deal of Ubiquiti Beta US-16-XG, but changed the mind at last minute. Now looking for used Mikrotik Switch CRS226-24G-2S+IN/RM with reasonable price. Rack mount version is OK, but desktop version preferred. Thanks.
  4. R

EU Silicon Power S55 interne SSD 960 GB - $115

Saw this on other forum. Amazon.de. Super cheap $115 USD for a 960G SSD. No idea about silicon power, but the price is low enough to bite. It's amazon anyway. https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01M8HIP6G OOS now but still can place orders.
  5. R

WTB: SuperMicro X8DTH-6F or iF motherboard

Looking for SuperMicro X8DTH-6F or iF (X8DTH-6F preferred) with I/O shield. A friend of mine is trying to set up his first home server. He's already got chassis, CPU, and memories, just missing this mobo. Hopefully someone here can help him. Thanks.
  6. R

FS: Supermicro X8DTE-F, 3U Chassis, and 2X W5590 CPUs

Recently I downsized my setup and decided to sell this server. Supermicro X8DTE-F motherboard Supermicro 3U Chassis (I think it is SC833T-653B, but you are welcome to verify yourself) 2X W5590 3.3GHz CPUs NO RAM or Hard Drives Would love to sell all together for around $300, but will consider...
  7. R

WTB: EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard

This mobo is kind of rare. Ebay pricing has gone through the roof. Would love to have this mobo with my 2x x5660 for an ESXi server. Thanks. Ros