Search results

1. A

[FS][US-CA] UNAS NSC-810A Kit (Case, Seasonic PSU, Noctua low profile CPU Fan, Expansion Cables, Breakout Cables)

I’ve upgraded my U-NAS NSC-810A to a rack mounted server. I’m selling the following items as a “kit” since it’s basically everything you need to get started with a fully functional 810A case. If you’re not familiar with it, its an incredibly compact case, with hot-swappable bays, allowing you to...
  2. A

Scrutiny - Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T Monitoring, Historical Trends & Real World Failure Thresholds

Hey @RTM Thanks for the interest! To answer your first question. Yeah, Scrutiny is designed to run as client/server model, with a central API/frontend server and one or more collector agents running on your servers. Currently the easiest way to get started with Scrutiny is via the provided...
  3. A

Scrutiny - Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T Monitoring, Historical Trends & Real World Failure Thresholds

Oh and there's been a lot of discussion about Scrutiny already in this reddit thread:
  4. A

Hey STH, I've been working on a project that I think you'll find interesting -- Scrutiny. If you run a server with more than a couple of hard drives, you're probably already familiar with S.M.A.R.T and the `smartd` daemon. If not, it's an incredible open source project described as the...
  5. A

FS: 2x16GB Supermicro certified Micron DDR4 ECC UDIMM RAM (works with most X11SS* mb)

Hey @Patrick unfortunately not. Were you interested in purchasing the RAM?
  6. A

FS: 2x16GB Supermicro certified Micron DDR4 ECC UDIMM RAM (works with most X11SS* mb)

** SOLD ** Hey I have 32GB (2x16GB) of Supermicro validated DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Unbuffered Server Memory (MEM-DR416L-CV01-EU24) Timestamp: Imgur Here's the relevant specs: Manufacturer: Micron Memory Capacity: 16GB Memory Technology: DDR4 Memory Speed: 2400 MHz Voltage: 1.2V ECC: VLP...
  7. A

[FS] U-NAS NSC-800, Noctua Slim CPU Fan, Seasonic 300W 1U/Flex PSU, Crucial 250GB SSD, 2.5" HD's, S

The P2000 is used. I'm open to offers. I'd like to sell the MB/CPU/DDR3 RAM all together if possible.
  8. A

[FS] U-NAS NSC-800, Noctua Slim CPU Fan, Seasonic 300W 1U/Flex PSU, Crucial 250GB SSD, 2.5" HD's, S

Its a new year, and I recently rebuilt my Home Server. I don't have any confirmed sales on ServeTheHome but I have a couple of confirmed trades on /r/hardwareswap Here's some of the hardware I want to sell: Server Hardware U-NAS NSC-800 8-Bay Server Case working, a bit dusty (will be...
  9. A

WTB: SuperMicro X11SSH/X11SSL motherboard + RAM

Looking for X11SSH-CTF or X11SSL-CF preferably, but I'll consider other variants as well. I'm looking for compatible RAM compatible with Xeon E3-1275 V6, ECC DDR4, at-least 32 GB. Willing to pay local cash (I'm in San Francisco, CA) or Paypal. Thanks!
  10. A

SOLD - SuperMicro X10SL7-F combo and X11SSH-CTF

Hey K D, Did you end up selling your X11SSH-CTF? I'm looking for one