Search results

1. G

Cheap EE sample SSD 1.92TB $180 - 3.84TB $350

I bought one of the 1.92tb drives. It had 27 hours on it. Seems to be working fine. This is my 2nd ee Intel drive. My 30gb drive is still going strong for over 5 years.
  2. G

Location of my.cnf for MySQL so I can change the datapath

Hello, I am using the command wget -O - www.napp-it.org/amp | perl to install MySQL and need to know the location of my.cnf so I can change the path of my database to my ZFS pool instaed of my rpool. I tried adding my.cnf to /etc, /etc/mysql, and /opt/etc/mysql, but it still will not move. I...
  3. G

Oracle Solaris 11.4

This has been an issue before with possibly *some* LSI 9207 cardsESXI 6U1 passthrough with Solaris 11.3']ESXI 6U1 passthrough with Solaris 11.3[/URL] I bought the IBM 1015 and cross flashed it to the LSI 92111 and all is fine. The card had worked for months in OmniOS Everything is working...
  4. G

Oracle Solaris 11.4

Pass through of an LSI 2308 with ESXI 6.7U1 and 11.4 doesn't seem to work. System just freezes Tried copying the mpt files from omnios 15028 and get a bunch of 'invalid kernel relocation type' messages and the driver does not load. Any suggestions or am I out of luck with this controller? If I...