Search results

1. P

Canada FS Asrock rack X570D4I-2T

Price reduced to 450$ cnd plus shipping
  2. P

Canada FS Asrock rack X570D4I-2T

Selling a new in box never used asrock rack X570D4I-2T itx motherboard. Picked this up a couple of months ago however plans have changed and that project has been put on the backburner for a while. Asking 450$ CND plus shipping
  3. P

Home friendly sfp28/25GBe switch ?

Ubiquiti has a 28x 10gb sfp+ and 4x 25gb sfp28 L3 switch currently in their beta store which has a max power draw of 100w https://store.ui.com/collections/early-access/products/unifi-switch-aggregation-pro-beta
  4. P

ASRock Rack X570D4U-2L2T Review an AMD Ryzen Server Motherboard

There is a beta bios available for ryzen 5000 series support
  5. P

Starlink beta

i Will be interested in any thoughts or results you can provide as this is something my father and I have been waiting for since he lives pretty much in the middle of the bush and while he can get a crappy dsl connection he is lucky to get 1.5-2mbs on a good day. So far everything I have seen...
  6. P

AsrockRack x570d4i-2T

One other thing I had read elsewhere is that it needs a 40a 12v rail on the psu to work. Not sure if that is true or not but might be worth trying another psu to see
  7. P

High Endurance M.2 (NVMe not sata) SSD?

One other possible option if you have a 2.5” bay available is look at a U2 nvme drive and use a u2 to m2 cable on it
  8. P

High Endurance M.2 (NVMe not sata) SSD?

Maybe keep your eye open to see if you might be able to snag a cheap optane Drive
  9. P

PCIe Bifurcation functions and possibilities

how Many it can see will depend on the bifurcation support of the motherboard yes you could try to do it that way and see if both cards would work. Worst case you would just need to use one of the chipset connected pcie slots for the video card
  10. P

Even in your second pic It lists m2 cpu raid as the use for 4/4/4/4 which tells Me that it should see all 4 nvme drives. Also in your first pic it is referencing the m2 xpander z so it should work without any issues as that is a supported config
  11. P

It should see all 4 drives if split to 4/4/4/4. Alternatively you could get a add in card that uses a pcie switch on it and it would do the spitting rather than having the bios do the bifurcation however these cards cost a lot more than the dumb ones like the onemlinked above
  12. P

Basically you would be looking for something like this to use in slot 1 M.2 XPANDER- AERO
  13. P

the bifurcation option is normally used to allow a single slot to be split up for use on a single card such as when using an add in card that can hold multiple nvme m2 drives as a number of these do not have pcie switches built into them i am going to take a guess that your pcie-1 would be the...
  14. P

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus Ultimate Customization Guide

Oh well so much for that idea
  15. P

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus Ultimate Customization Guide

Would anyone be able to confirm the max length of pcie Card that would fit in this. Might have found an interesting option providing there is room for it. Synology has a pcie 3.0 x8 card with 10gbe and dual m2 22110 slots https://www.synology.com/en-ca/products/E10M20-T1#specs
  16. P

Canada Netgear XS708T 10gb switch

Price lowered to 530$/395$US
  17. P

Will consider reasonable offers
  18. P

Price lowered to 570$CND/420$ US shipped