Search results

1. B

4TB HGST SAS Hard Drives - $8

Technology at it's very core is a depreciating asset, there's always something newer and better coming out. On the other hand, every year there's increases for the cost of shipping from; USPS, Fedex, and UPS. eBay likes to constantly rake sellers over the coals and also raises their fees while...
  2. B

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

EDIT: That was an adventure. Received two switches from a site update. The 6450-48p updated without an issue and works fantastically. The 7150-48 on the other hand had all kinds of odd issues. The update kept appearing to work, but it would still boot to the old fimware, reload command would...
  3. B

Celestica Seastone DX010 32Port 100G QSFP28 $250

Honestly, the seller relisting the same quantity after selling all the original batch so quickly was a bit of a warning to me. I half typed a response wondering if anyone who had purchased from the original quantity had their order cancelled, but decided to wait. For everyone involved, I hope...
  4. B

$70 Dual LAN Mini PC w/ i3-1115G4, 8GB, internal PSU

Wouldn't it stand to reason this is a used product with a CPU SKU that came out in 2020, closing in on four years ago, and is used for digital signage a market space known for legacy components...?
  5. B

EXPIRED Dell Precision R3930 w/RTX A2000 6GB for $679.99

https://www.teradici.com/resource-center/product-service-finder/pcoip-enabled-thin-clients
  6. B

Wholesaler for used servers?

They don't have any obligation, it's simply not a common business practice. Does listing a for sale thread and then not responding to people interested in purchasing the items sound counterproductive? I feel you're missing the entire purpose of this thread. OP is looking to move this inventory...
  7. B

Wholesaler for used servers?

OP has either completed their request or doesn't seem to be responding to PM's requesting an inventory of the items.
  8. B

$70 Dual LAN Mini PC w/ i3-1115G4, 8GB, internal PSU

Good ole pawn shop fencing. The next cheapest listing for this same product is $129.99 OBO and they'll be happy to sell them for $69.99 because they gave some meth head who robbed an abandoned gas station $20 for all of them.
  9. B

Supermicro LGA1150 motherboard $30

A heat gun or hair dryer will take it off it about 2 minutes and you can use 115x OEM heatsinks or anything that uses standard 115x mounting hardware.
  10. B

EXPIRED Intel octane 900P $50 in bulk

These are all being dumped from resellers who purchased the 12900k and this SSD combo on Amazon a while ago. It appears the deal was extremely popular and the prices on these SSD's just haven't found a floor yet as people continue to dump them. That's why they're specifically the AIC and not the...
  11. B

Dell VEP/VMWare Edge/Velo Cloud SD-WAN/VeraCloud VEP1400/VEP1400-X firewall units

$27.99 OBO, US based seller. https://www.ebay.com/itm/285099346876