Search results

1. D

40G QSFP+ options for LC

I checked the page again and the specs say LC duplex on all four items (as it is also said in the item name). Possible that the page has some misinformation.
  2. D

40G QSFP+ options for LC

Hi I am thinking of upgrading my router (cutom built VyOS machine) to switch (a Mikrotik) connection form 10g to 40g. These Mellanox ConnectX-3 CX354A (HP 649281-B21) cards look promising but I am failing to come up with a reasonably priced QSFP+ module. My house is wired with MMF and SMF LC...
  3. D

1U Supermicro Server 6x 10GBE RJ45 X10SLH-LN6TF LGA 1150 H3 X10SLH-N6-ST031

I don't think you can get away without some dremeling, It looks like the motherboard sits in a mATX sized depression so it is possible that the extra 30mm of the motherboard PCB will come in contact with the metal parts of the case. Looks like you might need to cut off parts of the optical drive...
  4. D

1U Supermicro Server 6x 10GBE RJ45 X10SLH-LN6TF LGA 1150 H3 X10SLH-N6-ST031

I actually ordered a Node 202 for the same purpose. I will need to do some high level Dremel-FU though (need to cut some of the internals to make a clearance for the motherboard and maybe to holes for some extra 40mm fans to get the air moving). I will also try to add a x540-sr2 with a riser to...