Search results

1. W

ICX6610 40gbe breakout port to 40gbe NIC

This card will and I do it currently with either Windows or Linux. Intel x520-qda1
  2. W

Gauge Interest in Arista 40G QSFP UNIV Transceivers

Hey brother, any word on this? Thanks in advance! Wes
  3. W

Brocade turboiron 24x - boot errors / vlan errors

I was helping him after he reached out on another forum and the unit boots and we can do configs but it doesn't seem to want to pass traffic. I was hoping fohdeesha, might have seen this or have any more insight into these errors. . .
  4. W

Gauge Interest in Arista 40G QSFP UNIV Transceivers

I'd be interested in a pair. To be honest I'd be interested in more then that, but I don't have the cash for it at just this moment. LOL
  5. W

WTB: Intel X520-QDA1 Low Profile Brackets

This is the card I'm talking about. Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-QDA1 Product Specifications
  6. W

Here's the problem with that link. There is no X520-QDA1 listed on it. It's the QSFP version of the card.
  7. W

So I recently picked up a few of these cards, and unfortunately, they only have the full height brackets, and I need a couple of the low profile brackets for them. They apparently came with them, but Intel support hasn't been able to find me the part number for them. Does anyone have one...
  8. W

Quiet switch w/10Gb uplink (PoE a plus)

FS.com is selling rebadged HoHuNet gear. It works. I bought an 8 port 10GB SFP+ and 12 port RJ45 from them last year (Both in the same chassis). Was loud at first till the fans broke in now it's quiet. Barely notice it.