Search results

1. R

How many people are mining on NVIDIA 10 series GPUs?

I have 1x1060 1x1060 on order and 2x1060 planned for future purchase.
  2. R

Monero GPU mining in Docker with nvidia-docker

Hi @Piers DD did you resolve the issues with 'GPU #0: FATAL: failed to allocate device memory for long state'? I get this in windows and in Ubuntu (with the docker image) and any help would be appreciated the output I am seeing in docker [2017-12-10 11:47:11] Using JSON-RPC 2.0 [2017-12-10...
  3. R

STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Hi @Patrick Please can I get access to the Aeon mining pool? Gotta say thanks for the website and forums, been a great source of information! Thanks
  4. R

Supermicro X9SCM-IIF and finding a compatible RAID 6 controller

Hi Sergeant72, I did see the thread about the P410, but was not brave enough to down grade it, I decided today what the heck, and it is now on 3.66. Good news is it works without issue, bad news is it does not recognise my 4TB discs anymore. Thank you for the note, I am glad it is not...
  5. R

thank you Patrick, I will research the LSI cards.
  6. R

Hi, I have recently invested in a new home storage server that I intend to run Hyper-V on, unfortunately it appears that this mother board is not compatible with the HP P411 raid controller I purchased as if I leave the 'PCIe Option ROM to "Enabled"' I get a boot-loop. I just wondered if...