Search results

1. M

[SOLD] [FS] Quanta LB6M 10G 24 SFP+ Switch - Used 6 Months - DC Enviroment

Anyone interested in purchasing please head over to this eBay link. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Quanta-LB6M-10GbE-24-Port-SFP-4x-1GbE-L2-L3-Network-Switch-Broadcom-FW/293803363317
  2. M

Have both switches in my office now, will need to power up and remove the configuration off of one before shipping.
  3. M

Port Flapping with Aristia Switch and Mellanox Connectx 3 Pro

The final fix was to get ride of ubuntu. I installed proxmox on these nodes and used it as an easy way to run the ceph cluster. Probably could have just switched to debian but ones it was stable Ieft it alone.
  4. M

Brocade turboiron 24x - boot errors / vlan errors

I got 2 of these for sale in FS area. Well, Quanta LB6m's with the turbo iron software if your interested.
  5. M

Cheap Pfsense conversion

Let's not forget about the Watchguard XTM5's... I run two of these in my DC with HA. I've upgraded the CPU to core2quad Q8200's and 4Gb ram. I also added SSD's to boot from and run the system in the embedded way as to put the logs in ram so I don't wear out the cheap ssd's. I'm currently low...
  6. M

New Price is $199 ea + shipping. This is a good deal, they were new units that I bought from UnixPlus and converted to TurboIron on the arrival date. Powered on for 6 months on stable DC power. The switch still at the DC was only turned on for programming and then powered off. It's total run...
  7. M

I bought 2 of the Quanta LB6M switches new and unused from Unix Plus. I converted them to the Brocade turboiron firmware and used them for testing in at our datacenter for 6 months. Both units in working perfect working condition but may have a few scratches from being racked. Paid $349.99 each...
  8. M

SOLD

Where are you located?
  9. M

Port Flapping with Aristia Switch and Mellanox Connectx 3 Pro

I have two Aristia 7150S-R that are mlagged together and I have all my servers using bonds across the mlagged switches. Four of my servers are experiencing random port flaps on then 10G. If I reboot the server it will stay up for 5-7 days and then start doing it again. Switch OS 4.18 Server OS...
  10. M

Proxmox 5.4, HP Flashed Mellanox Connectx-3, pfSense = issue

Debian the underlying os of proxmox supports the connectx3 as I have them in my proxmox cluster on 5.3. What was mentioned here is that the virio drivers sometimes are a problem with pfsense. I've not had any trouble with this (2.4.4-RELEASE) but on the proxmox side click advanced on the network...
  11. M

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

Well, that explains it very well. Is there another way to use LACP across multiple switches for redundancy?
  12. M

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

Does the V7 l3 image not have the cluster commands? I'm trying to set up the MCT and there is no cluster command.