Search results

1. Q

X9DRI-LN4F+ all ram slots populated

Of course I made changes with IPMI, I asked what if server will not post, can I still change bios with ipmi?
  2. Q

Yes , but I will probably can NOT change bios right?
  3. Q

I use CSE-815 1U In manual it clearly said that with fully populated slots with 2Rx4 it support 800 and 1066 so in auto it should switch to 1066mhz right? But it didn't, I set it manually and it works fine with 1066mhz. I was running memtest all night with those settings, and there was no...
  4. Q

Ok, sorry for spam, but, YEY, it works, I set it to 1066mhz manually and server posted and what is more interesting, it raised voltage to 1.5v :D
  5. Q

One more thing, I have memory modules that support 1.35v/1.5v but my motherboard set it to 1.35v and I don't see any option to make it 1.5v, maybe it is the problem?
  6. Q

I can set it manually, but what if it doesn't post? Server is in dc, and I am not sure if I can enter bios with ipmi if server will not post?
  7. Q

Hi guys, I have X9DRI-LN4F+ and I used 16 ram slots with those modules: M392B1K70CM0-YH9 Everything was working fine, DDR speed was 1333Mhz, but I needed more ram so I added additional 8, so all 24 ram slots was populated. After I added them, DDR speed dropped to 800mhz, question is, why speed...