Search results

1. C

CSE-846 questions

I replaced with the goal of using the 920 Platinum SQ as you suggest, but ended up getting the 1k28 SQ for $65 shipped. I am seeking the least noise possible, as this will be in the office / guest room. I also need this to be silent when powered off, and my understanding is only the SQ series...
  2. C

CSE-846 questions

Hey guys, I just read through this post and I would like to add some clarity for people with a 836 chassis (like me using a Dell Compellent CT40 chassis). The PDB part numbers listed above are not the story for the 836. The part number "PDB-PT825-8824" is compatible with the shorter PSU PCBs...
  3. C

Intel C202, C204, C206 Xeon E3 Bromolow Motherboards Thread

No vt-d on p8b ws confirmed I understand that asus does not mention vt-d explicitly, but the cpu and chipset specs do. I got an email from asus confirming that they chose not to enable vt-d on the p8b ws. My board is going RMA today.
  4. C

Intel C202, C204, C206 Xeon E3 Bromolow Motherboards Thread

Asus P8B WS and ESXI Vt-d (or lack there of) I have a P8B Ws and there is no option in the BIOS to turn VT-d on. As near as I can tell, it is disabled, or does not function. ESXi reports that the host is not capable of passthrough. I will be returning the board and CPU in favor of a...