Search results

1. M

EU [SOLD]: ICX7150-C12P

Brought it back from US but ended up not needing it. Brand new open box, with all original accessories and papers. Asking 350€ 300€ + shipping from Belgium (2000) or local pick up. Sold to @tubs-ffm
  2. M

[CLOSED][WTB] 2x Samsung M393A2G40DB0-CPB 16gb

As the title says, need two sticks of Samsung M393A2G40DB0-CPB 16gb. Need to populate 2 more slots in X10SRH-CF.
  3. M

X10SRH-CF won't power up

Hey guys, Got this problem with my new "used" X10SRH-CF, I can't get it to boot. IPMI works, but when I try to power on the system only the fans start spinning and I see a short red LED blink, nothing else, no beeps etc. I tried: - removing the CMOS battery - removing all the RAM - BIOS...
  4. M

WTB: X10SRH-CF (CLOSED)

If anyone has any extra they would like to offload please let me know.
  5. M

WTB: LGA 2011-v3 mATX + E5 v3/v4 + RAM

Hi All, Looking to get the above combo. Not really picky about the components, but mobo must have proper SR-IOV support and IPMI. Thanks for looking!
  6. M

Aruba AP to IAP

Hey guys, found this interesting post while I was researching Aruba WiFi access points: Two simple words Apparently the new ArubaOS 8.6 can convert regular AP to IAP. I have access to some 310 and 320 series APs but no controller (and these look to be pretty pricey) so they're just collecting...
  7. M

HP ML350 G6 8 Slot HDD Cage

Hey guys, I'm wondering if something like this can be used w/o the actual HP server: For HP ML350 G6 8 Slot HDD Cage & Backplane W/2 SAS Cables 511782-001 499263-001 | eBay Just power it on and connect SAS cables and be good to go? Would that 10 pin power would be the only hurdle? I'm...
  8. M

Supermicro ftp site

Hey guys, am I the only one having troubles accessing SM ftp site? Does it still exist? Wanted to download some IT firmware from ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/Driver/SAS/LSI/2308/Firmware/IT/ but I keep getting this error:
  9. M

WTB: Xeon e3 v3/v4 and DDR3 UDIMM

Hey guys, I need to get my X10SL7-F populated so looking for a proc and RAM. Preferably 4c/8t e3 (1230 and up), L or not doesn't matter. Along with some sticks of UDIMM's, could be 4x4G or 2x8G ,compatible with this mobo. Please PM what you have.
  10. M

LSI or Adaptec?

Guys, I'm looking to get a SAS3 HBA and need some advice. Providing I don't need RAID, which one is a better choice, Dell H330 or Adaptec ASR-8405? Prices seem to be almost the same and within my allotted budget. Or perhaps there's something else I should look at? I am pretty much a noob when...