Search results

1. M

EU HPE/Mellanox MCX515A-CCAT 249€

Not sure you're 100% correct. Total price for 5 pcs for me as a private buyer with shipping to Belgium was €1,259.31 while price w/o VAT was €1,257.97. Not sure what the math here is.
  2. M

EU [SOLD] New Topton Model-A N6005 4xi226 NICs (No Ram / No Storage) - 230€

@alexw1982 I think the potential buyer would like to know the RAM/Storage configuration.
  3. M

EU [SOLD]: ICX7150-C12P

Last bump before this goes on fleabay
  4. M

EU [Ebay-KA] Supermicro SYS-5018D-FN8T (X10SDV-TP8F, CSE505-203B) + 32GB RAM @ 290 Euro

Ouch...That came out a bit harsh, don't you think? :rolleyes:
  5. M

Price reduced
  6. M

Brought it back from US but ended up not needing it. Brand new open box, with all original accessories and papers. Asking 350€ 300€ + shipping from Belgium (2000) or local pick up. Sold to @tubs-ffm
  7. M

Aruba AP to IAP

Perhaps this might help: apboot>clear os apboot>purge apboot>save apboot>boot
  8. M

AOC-STGN-I2S (x520) - dual sfp+

@Cruzader Thanks for the deal. Where in Europe are you? I'm getting quoted $19.64 shipping + $18.57 import duty for shipping to Belgium :(
  9. M

15$ Dell Wyse 5060 Thin Client

Count me in too!
  10. M

[Update: Seller Complaints Accumulating] HGST Ultrastar He10 - 10TB @ $129.95

That Newegg partner seller seems a bit shady, with 79% rating and people complaining about used or doa drives shipped. Have you ever ordered from them? Can anyone vouch for them?
  11. M

Used Aruba AP-325 (APIN0325)

This is definitely a great deal if the DOM is 2017 and later with 512MB of RAM. Here is the STH thread with discussions and some details about converting to IAP.
  12. M

EU (All Gone: Ruckus R710 )( left: a couple IOT modules)

Hi @Rand__ , do you know if this UB injector will power a R610 by any chance? Do you still have any left? Thanks.
  13. M

Aruba AP to IAP

AP-315 boots in just under a minute.
  14. M

Help with ConnectX 3 SR-IOV with Linux host and windows guest via kvm

I did that and they both came back exactly as they were before. I've tried with default Windows driver and with MLNX_VPI_WinOF-5_50_53000_All_Win2019_x64, in which case there was a driver version mismatch between VPI and ETH. So what's the correct process here?
  15. M

You're right, there is a second VPI device and it's functioning properly according to Windows! But uninstalling it removes the Ethernet Adapter too.
  16. M

There's only one ethernet device "Mellanox ConnectX-3 Virtual Function Ethernet Adapter". I've tried deleting/installing different drivers w/o success.
  17. M

Perhaps I should be chasing the matching windows driver? The choices are pretty limited though, I tried a few and gave up :(
  18. M

5.3-1 is the latest, not latest LTS. That's why I wanted a confirmation of the exact version he installed. EDIT: just realized you said the exact same thing