Search results

1. nero243

h11dsi_nt is cracked. any help?

How dafuq should i know i don't have supermicros internal documents and know what exactly is in that area! If you paid 600$ for a defective motherboard on ebay, i'll just hope God has mercy on your soul. You seem to lack any knowledge whatsoever and probably also the right equipment. Do you...
  2. nero243

You start from the top to the bottom with grinding and just look if you find any traces while you go through. If you find something you need to figure out where it belongs with a multimeter, so you can solder the connection back together. But i'm not really concerned about alot of stuff going on...
  3. nero243

Exactly this. Usually you repair this by grinding away the PCB in this area, make sure the layers aren't connected anymore and if you're feeling fancy you cover it up with liquid soldermask afterwards.
  4. nero243

I dont think it's only the pwm fan header pin, you have most likely connected multiple layers in there. Just take a multimeter and check the pwm pin, 5v, 3.3v and 12v to ground
  5. nero243

1st best thing would've been not trying to power it on. Measure for shorts, dremel the pcb out in that area a look if they're gone. Doesn't look like there are any traces you have to worry about.
  6. nero243

Overclock your AMD Epyc

The only stuff i personally tested in the last few month is, how a FX-8350 holds up in 2019. The answer: not great. LN2 benching with Rome wouldn't make much sense, considering on how difficult the unlock seems to be. But it's a little early to even think about it since we haven't made any...
  7. nero243

AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

Theres currently no software capable except for ryzenmaster, which is of course locked down for use on SP3 systems.
  8. nero243

Edit: sorry had to take it down
  9. nero243

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I... I don't even wan't to respond to this. Let's keep the blood pressure low for today.
  10. nero243

H11SSli rev2, but shouldn't matter all of these roms are more or less the same.
  11. nero243

I was absolutely right about this. Edit: Might be back later
  12. nero243

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Valhalla became Rome and Starship became Castle Peak. And the rest of the codenames probabaly won't even make sense to the insiders. This is probably not going to happen as far as i'm concerned the whole Epyc OC stuff is just a whole lot of Bugs. On Naples: FID locked, but with a DID of 2...
  13. nero243

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I think some of the CBS options won't work because these are leftovers meant for TR3. They're labled SSP (starship) and Rome is VH (valhalla). But as i said from the start bios P-states will not work. You could just hook up a IR i2c dongle and bring your TDP back in place. Would also be...
  14. nero243

Yes, but still pretty far from being almost identical with a retail CPU.
  15. nero243

Overclock your AMD Epyc

In the video i posted we have a guy claiming it's possbile and so is the word in the street. To-Do List for a pleasant Rome OC experience: Find and implement the right SMU addresses for Rome into ZenStates, if they are even different from matisse Get PPT, TDC, EDC and BCLK/FSB working manually...
  16. nero243

Yes wrote exactly the same a few posts before. It was the same with naples. ZS is not a QS CPU it's also a ES with the A0 stepping like Tr 3. QS CPUs have B0 retail stepping and the retail SKU as name.
  17. nero243

Overclock your AMD Epyc

AMD Epyc Rome is in someway unlocked as far as i know. The Bios Mod P-States will most likely not work and Zenstates does not have Zen2 Support yet. I think i have everything to implement Zen2 support but infared/irusanov seems to have taken some time of from this project and the forums. Also...
  18. nero243

Does this even exist? I thought they never released any open source AGESA for Zen.
  19. nero243

I just realized that i got trolled by HP, the Bios version that potentially contains one of the MCs was taken out of their SPP driver and firmware package and replaced with another one. Direct download is only possible if you registered a machine on their site. So far it looks like none of these...