Search results

1. T

[WTS] 1U 19" LCD Rackmount Monitors and cases oHGST Ultrastar 7K6000 4TB HDDs (Factory Recert)

Hi All, 1U 19" LCD Rackmount Monitor,Trackball/PS2. We have these in our warehouse and my manager is basically trying to get rid of them. The RackMount monitors were from a project they were trying to do (before I with the company). They look mostly new and just have some branding on them...
  2. T

FS: Rack Mount KVMs, EOL Drives and over run drives (HGST, SeaGate, WD)

We're back! Or I'm back. We have some things in warehouse just sitting here and have never been used. Just an intro, we've been in the storage industry for over 25 years. We've mostly dealt with SIs, Business or contracts. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to message me here or at...
  3. T

FS: (2019 Update) WD/HGST Factory Recertified Enterprise Drives, Seagate and Toshiba Drives

Previous post: HERE So last year we had the opportunity to open our over stock of HGST Enterprise and WD drives for sale. I posted here and the reaction was great even though we had some small learning curves and growing pains. We've noticed a lot of our customers are in the server or...
  4. T

FS: Enterprise HGST and Toshiba HDDs/SSDs

Hi all, I cleared this with the admin. Below is the intro and sale information. Our business, Tekram USA has been in the data storage/controller/RAID industry for over 20 years. Our main products are controller cards and Thunderbolt 3/Type C RAID enclosures. We've built a good reputation with a...
  5. T

Tekram Legacy Board Display

Hi all, So I have mentioned before that I work at Tekram USA/CineRAID. It is a old company that many of you were surprised to hear still existed. This isn't that much of a DIY thing or even as advanced as some of the other builds I see but just to show some of the old timers we are still...
  6. T

[FS] HGST Enterprise Factory Certified Hard Drives

Hi all, I cleared this with the admin. Our business has been in the data storage/controller/RAID industry for over 20 years. Our main products are controller cards and Thunderbolt 3/Type C RAID enclosures. We've built a good reputation with a lot of people and have a lot of ongoing projects...
  7. T

Any way to look into other industries?

Hello, Introducing myself and stating that I work for a data storage/management company right off the bat. I work fr a company called Tekram/CineRAID. I just started a new position so if I want to survive I pretty much have to learn. I'm on this forum to understand our market and where the...