Search results

1. K

THE CHIA FARM

I am sure I'll get lot of hate because of the following question but here it is : is there any sign in the market that this rush for hdd's/ssd's will stop any time soon? (need decent priced SSD's for my TrueNas system)
  2. K

WTB: HBA330

Thank you, I live in Romania. I already bought one mini mono yesterday evening, still looking for a similar one for another server.
  3. K

WTB: HBA330

Hello, I want to buy a Dell HBA330 (PN: P2R3R), so if you have one for sale, please drop me a message. Due to import taxes, it would be nice if the item is shipped from EU, but I will take all options into consideration. Will pay for shipping. Kind regards,
  4. K

Intel Xeon E5-2695 V4 - $219 ($200 BO)

Nice one. Too bad that shipping to Europe costs 130$ :(.
  5. K

EU FS: Samsung M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q 32GB 2rx4 PC4-2133P

too expensive. I can get 2400Mhz ddr4 ecc ram for lower than 100E on the local market, why spend so much more on this?
  6. K

EU Looking for an Ubiquiti ES-16-XG

same here - looking for one
  7. K

EU WTB SATA SSDs

I am looking for a couple of SSD's as well. Watching the thread.
  8. K

FS: SOLD

PM sent
  9. K

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I hope I am not giving anyone bad info, but follow the guide listed here - it was tested already by the forum members and I already applied it on the 24P model. What I could not find (yet) is someone who has successfully replaced the 7250 internal fans with something safe but quieter. Still...
  10. K

DIY Mini-USB Serial Dongle

Thank you ! Followed your guide with small changes and I have just finished updating the firmware on my 7250.
  11. K

Thank you SO much ! All I wanted, confirmed. Thank you!
  12. K

@fohdeesha - I apologize for the inconvenience, before posting the question I did search for the answer in the forum. I asked the above question because at the moment there are only 2 sellers on ebay (UK and USA) and no one is shipping ouside of their countries. Tried to reach them via MP ...
  13. K

stupid me, you already answered my question. apologies.
  14. K

I already bough one of those for the 6610 and in this case I guess I should be fine with a regular mini usb to usb adapter ?
  15. K

Hello, While I am waiting for my 7250-24P to arrive could you please help me with some info? Netgear USB 2.0 mini-B to 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet RJ45 Adapter MAC Linux New | eBay is this cable ok to be used as console cable? And could you recommend some fans (for the 7250) so that I can...
  16. K

@bit.rot - still having the 60W power draw from the 6450 ?
  17. K

Anyone done a Brocade 6610 fan mod?

any news on the mod ?
  18. K

FS - 32gb sold

missed this by 4 minutes. maan :(
  19. K

Cheap EE sample SSD 1.92TB $180 - 3.84TB $350

really sorry to hear that. staying away from this deal as it might be too expensive in the end (for me)