Search results

1. P

SOLD

Up for sale is a CPU, Motherboard, and RAM combo that I purchased a while ago for a home project that never came to fruition. All three component were purchased used on eBay and Craigslist, therefore, are likely out of their original manufacturing warranty. However, I will accept return within...
  2. P

[USA] [WTB] - Cavium SSL Cards

Hello everyone, I'm currently looking to purchase some SSL cards, specifically the three models listed below: CNN5530-550-C15-NHB-G CNN5530-550-C25-NHB-G CNN5530-550-C35-NHB-G If you happen to have any of these cards available for sale, please reach out to me with details regarding the...
  3. P

[FS] [US-CA] - EPYC 7452 + Supermicro H11SSL-I Combo and Intel Xeon 6148 + Supermicro X11SPH-nCTF Combo

I am looking to upgrade my home network infrastructure and will be selling some unused parts that I no longer need. These parts were mostly purchased used on Craigslist and eBay, and therefore are likely out of their original manufacturing warranty. Returns will be accepted within 30 days after...
  4. P

WTB EPYC 7452

Hi everyone, I am looking to buy large quantity of AMD EPYC 7452 CPU My distributor has them but the lead time is 5 weeks and our customer can't wait that long. If you have them for sale, please send me your contact information together with the asking price.
  5. P

For Sale - (US CA) 20 x Intel X520-SR2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (E10G42BFSRBLK)

Up for sale is a 20 x Intel X520-SR2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (E10G42BFSRBLK) Those NICs were used and they were pulled from the working server however I currently don't have the right set up at home nor time to test those cards. Asking price: $60 for the NIC that has 2 SFP...
  6. P

Intel Xeon E5 2695V4 - $250/unit

I have for sale 22 x Intel Xeon E5 2695V4 processor. This is grade B processor with chips and nicks around the corner and I tested every one of them to make sure there are no issue. Return will be accept within 30 days Asking price: $310 per chip NOW $250 Shipping will be USPS Priority...
  7. P

FS: Intel Xeon LGA2011 CPU and ES LGA3647

Hello everyone, I got some Intel Xeon processor that I am no longer need and I can really use the money to fund my other hobby. Please note: Shipping will only be included for domestic, no international shipping. CPU and MOTHERBOARD COMBO: Combo #1 - Asking Price $1700 shipped or $1500 local...
  8. P

FREE STUFF - SUPERMICRO CSE-825TQ-R700LPB Black 2U Rackmount Server Case

Hello everyone, I purchased this Supermicro chassis awhile ago for a project but I never get around to use it. It's kinda suck to let it in my garage to collecting dust. I am going to let it go for free if anyone here need a chassis. Here is the model: SUPERMICRO CSE-825TQ-R700LPB Black 2U...
  9. P

WTS Dual ES Xeon Platinum with Supermicro board

Up for sale is a LGA3647 motherboard and CPU combo. Please note this is not a retail CPU and it's ES chip. I had this set up for about a year before switching back to single socket Sky-lake X. The CPU stepping is QMAC and this model is equivalent to the Xeon Platinum 8170. The motherboard is...
  10. P

Looking for Supplier Recommendation

Hello everyone, My company currently have some server that we need to build within the next 4 weeks but we can't seem to find any supplier that has processor in stock. It seem like there is a big shortage for Intel CPU at the moment. Below is the model that we are looking for: Xeon Platinum...
  11. P

FS - ES/QS Xeon Processors

Hello all, I am looking to sell some of my ES/QS Xeon processors. I had been focusing on stock trading and didn't have much time for this hobby anymore. I will continue to update the list once I found more stuff for sale. ***CPU*** QTY - 3 x (Used) Intel Platinum 8170 QS QMAD 2.1GHz 26C 52T -...
  12. P

Recommendation for a good HPCC book?

Hello everyone, I am looking for a HPCC book or lesson where I can learn about both the hardware and software side. I am currently working on a project related to HPCC but I don't have any knowledge about this topic. I would like to learn about the difference pro/con of different software and...
  13. P

Selling large QTY IT component

Hello everybody, I am currently looking for a place where I can sell large quantities of excess IT component. After every project, my company often ended up with many unused components and it’s taking a lot of space in our warehouse. I would like to help them to get rid of those part as much...
  14. P

SuperComputing 2018

Hello everyone, I just wondering if anyone here will be attend SuperComputing next week? Is there any new product that I should not miss?
  15. P

Gigabyte EPYC Dual Server and NVME RAID question

Hello everyone, I am currently working on setting up the RAID array for one of our customer however this time it will be on the AMD EPYC system instead of the Intel. Here is the spec of the server: Gigabyte Server: R281-Z91 Motherboard: MZ91-FS0 for AMD® EPYCTM 7000 Series Processor Family...
  16. P

Motherboard compatible with Xeon Phi

Hello everyone, I recently received one of the Intel Xeon Phi 7250 processor from a friend of mine and I just wondering if there is any motherboard that compatible with this processor on the market? This is probably just for testing purpose. Thank you
  17. P

Question Regarding to Intel Virtual Raid

Hello everyone, I just wondering if anyone here has experience of setting up the Intel VROC before? I have one client want to setting up Raid 0 (With NVME) and Raid 1 (with SSD) one system. I had never set up anything like this before and I am little confuse on the installation therefore I...
  18. P

Looking for work/internship

Hello everyone, I had been trying to find work or internship opportunities on the weekend however it is so hard to find one available in the Bay Area. I just wondering if anyone here in the Bay that has work available so that I could volunteer. I don't really care about the money and I am...
  19. P

For Trade: Intel Xeon ES

Hello everyone, I am looking to trade for 16GB and 32GB ECC stick RAM DDR4 2400Mhz and I have some old Intel ES for trade if you are interest. Below are list of the stepping and quantity: 1 x QK7L http:// http://www.cpu-world.com/sspec/QK/QK7L.html 2 x QHUZ...