Search results

1. P

SOLD

Sold to whozon2! Thanks everyone :)
  2. P

SOLD

Thank you for pointing out my mistake; I have updated the listing.
  3. P

SOLD

Up for sale is a CPU, Motherboard, and RAM combo that I purchased a while ago for a home project that never came to fruition. All three component were purchased used on eBay and Craigslist, therefore, are likely out of their original manufacturing warranty. However, I will accept return within...
  4. P

[USA] [WTB] - Cavium SSL Cards

Hi Aluminat, This card was used in our old network load balancers which support some of our legacy applications. Considering that we have no plans to replace these units in the foreseeable future, it's important for us to have a replacement part readily available to address any potential...
  5. P

[USA] [WTB] - Cavium SSL Cards

Hello everyone, I'm currently looking to purchase some SSL cards, specifically the three models listed below: CNN5530-550-C15-NHB-G CNN5530-550-C25-NHB-G CNN5530-550-C35-NHB-G If you happen to have any of these cards available for sale, please reach out to me with details regarding the...
  6. P

[FS] [US-CA] - EPYC 7452 + Supermicro H11SSL-I Combo and Intel Xeon 6148 + Supermicro X11SPH-nCTF Combo

I am looking to upgrade my home network infrastructure and will be selling some unused parts that I no longer need. These parts were mostly purchased used on Craigslist and eBay, and therefore are likely out of their original manufacturing warranty. Returns will be accepted within 30 days after...
  7. P

WTB EPYC 7452

Hi everyone, I am looking to buy large quantity of AMD EPYC 7452 CPU My distributor has them but the lead time is 5 weeks and our customer can't wait that long. If you have them for sale, please send me your contact information together with the asking price.
  8. P

For Sale - (US CA) 20 x Intel X520-SR2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (E10G42BFSRBLK)

Hi Samir, There are a total of 8 units that have the SFP transceiver module. The model number is the SFP is Intel FTLX8571D3BCVIT1 E65689-003
  9. P

For Sale - (US CA) 20 x Intel X520-SR2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (E10G42BFSRBLK)

Up for sale is a 20 x Intel X520-SR2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (E10G42BFSRBLK) Those NICs were used and they were pulled from the working server however I currently don't have the right set up at home nor time to test those cards. Asking price: $60 for the NIC that has 2 SFP...
  10. P

Intel Xeon E5 2695V4 - $250/unit

Price dropped - asking price now $250 per chip
  11. P

Intel Xeon E5 2695V4 - $250/unit

I have for sale 22 x Intel Xeon E5 2695V4 processor. This is grade B processor with chips and nicks around the corner and I tested every one of them to make sure there are no issue. Return will be accept within 30 days Asking price: $310 per chip NOW $250 Shipping will be USPS Priority...
  12. P

FS: Intel Xeon LGA2011 CPU and ES LGA3647

motherboard model had been update.
  13. P

Price dropped on motherboard and CPU combo
  14. P

Post updated with 3 CPU and motherboard combo
  15. P

Price dropped on 2690V3 and ES 2698V4
  16. P

Warning.. WD HC530 14Tb at too good to be true pricing

Those drives could be a clean pulled from HGST JBOD. For example, certain system integrator company has a really good discount with WD for JBOD and JBOF. Sometime they purchased a bunch of JBOD for a big project then they parting out whatever left after the project finished. Selling the whole...
  17. P

Screenshot for the Xeon QMGA had been updated
  18. P

Hello everyone, I got some Intel Xeon processor that I am no longer need and I can really use the money to fund my other hobby. Please note: Shipping will only be included for domestic, no international shipping. CPU and MOTHERBOARD COMBO: Combo #1 - Asking Price $1700 shipped or $1500 local...