Search results

1. S

Advice for upgrading from IPoIB CX3 -> ETH/VPI CX4?

Well I'm currently testing with a RAM disk, at the moment I get about 20Gbps on a 56gb link, if I can get 40gbps on a 40gbps link then I'll be happy.
  2. S

So CX4s will run at 40gb. Will I get the full 40gb speed?
  3. S

Hi all Currently I'm using 40gb IPoIB with ESXi 6.5 and a NFS NAS - I want to upgrade to something a bit more supported. I have the Mellanox CX3 cards and a EMC SX6012 that I've remanufactured to a generic Mellanox OS from a post here (Thanks!) I'm able to get a 56gb connection between an...
  4. S

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

This doesn't work for me. I get command not found when I type basically anything, like cd /tmp, flint etc. However in this boot mode the IB net does come up, and I can run ibswitches from a client connected to IB, but I can't burn the firmware image, I get "cr read access to lid 2 failed"...
  5. S

Just got back into sorting out this switch, but I get a 404 on that file. Can you re-host it? Thanks!
  6. S

Realised my init was from the mellanox OS and not symlinked to busybox. Chanegd that and now I get a kernel panic followed by a reboot.
  7. S

I'm having a couple of issues making the jffs image. In /bin of the mellanox firmware the busybox file is a symlink, so I copied the binary from /sbin instead. However when I flash the image and boot it, it can't find the inittab. Has anyone else had this issue?