Search results

1. P

Supermicro motherboard won't power with AX1600i

I have an AX 1600i currently powering my Supermicro H11DSI-NT. It's an Epyc system rather than Xeon, but it's working perfectly without any issues. The connection on the 24 pin and 2x 8 pins is tight, so make sure it's plugged in all the way. Looking at the manual for your motherboard, it uses...
  2. P

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I finally got my system to boot! I used IPMI to install BIOS version 1.0c, and the system boots with no problems. Thank you to everyone for your advice.
  3. P

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Unfortunately, disabling core performance boost somehow makes the system hang at DXE--CPU Initialization. I'll leave the system running overnight to see if it just needs a bit more time. It'd be great if you could share a copy of your bios.
  4. P

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Hey guys, Currently running a H11Dsi-NT with two ES Epycs (1.6ghz). I'm having trouble getting the system to boot an operating system. Linux distributions only boot with acpi=off (which disables hyperthreading), and windows installers crash. I'm on 1.1c, the latest BIOS available. Does anyone...