Search results

1. K

System down - What would you do?

Hi Effrafax, It's just a small SAN (HP Eva 4400 storagework) and the configuration got clear out which put the SAN back to manufacture default setting that caused all the data lost. The readyNAS is just a backup storage for Symantec backup.
  2. K

System down - What would you do?

Hello Expert, Our system just get hit by an unauthorized access which bring down the HP SAN storage. What would you do to bring up the storage ASAP Here is the background of our system: Two HP physical servers with Win 2008R2 running SAP application. The OS is on local C drive while SAP...
  3. K

Does it make sense?

Thanks Blinux for your response. Option #1 is what I'm thinking as I did do the system restore twice a year to my test environment and users did verified the restore does works. The reason the SAN got "factory reset" due unauthorized access from former IT. This infrastructure (included...
  4. K

Does it make sense?

Hello, I had 3 physical servers (Windows 2008R2) that connected to SAN storage for data access. The OS "C" drive is on physical server while the data "D" and "E" drive are pointing to the storage. I do have backup running everyday to backup a complete system for C, D and E drives. To...