Search results

1. L

Quanta LB4M LACP for Windows 2016

Hello everyone, I have a Quanta LB4M switch which I want to plug a Windows Server into and use the inbuilt Windows NIC Teaming with LACP to enable multiple NICs with. I have my switch config as: interface 0/49 addport 3/1 exit interface 0/50 addport 3/1 exit interface 3/1 description 'LACP...
  2. L

Quanta LB4M Web Interface

all those commands appear to be valid in my switching only OS so than-you that's great - I am presuming that the vlan participation is only required if I am specifying the VLANs and that the default VLAN will be sent already - is that correct?
  3. L

OK thanks, I would like to team the SFP 10G ports on the two Quanta switches so that I can just link them with 20g or a redundant 10g - is this possible with my firmware do you think? If so, would you know where I can find the commands to achieve this? I can see that there are commands that...
  4. L

Hello all, Just need some help with a Quanta LB4M switch and I know there are other posts concerning these but I cannot seem to find the answers I need there. I can access the switch via Telnet which finds an IP address on DHCP, all good. I cannot find a way to enable the web management. I have...