Search results

1. H

Cool new mining case And motherboard for my P106-100 GTX 1060 gpu's UPDATE: Its assembled!! Finally!

Hmm, I'm running on Linux, I found this command but I'm not sure what to set for MINER_CORE, MINER_MEMORY and MINER_OCVDDC -- any ideas? sudo /root/utils/oc_dpm.sh "$MINER_CORE" "$MINER_MEMORY" "$MINER_OCVDDC"
  2. H

Cool new mining case And motherboard for my P106-100 GTX 1060 gpu's UPDATE: Its assembled!! Finally!

Do you mean modding the motherboard or the GPU bios? - For the GPU, I followed this guide I have 2 identical cards in the D1900 now spaced out, one with a modded bios and one with stock, it seems there is no effect on temperature? Modded: 27.8 Mh/s - 76c - 154W - 1406 RPM Unmodded: 25.7 MH/s...
  3. H

I bought this rig also, but I'm having a couple of issues. When I put 2 AMD RX580 cards close to one another, temperatures immediately jump to 83c - it seems there is not enough clearance for the card to keep cool :( - I currently have these fans installed, but they don't seem to be able to keep...