Search results

1. C

Rackmount chassis advice

I am looking for a chassis around 350mm in depth, either 2u or 3u. The case is going in a cabinet that’s 450mm deep so space is limited, most short cases I have found are around 380mm. I have found a 4u case that’s the correct size but would prefer2 or 3u instead X-Case XN402 Front Access 4u...
  2. C

Motherboard & CPU advice

I need some advice on a motherboard & CPU for a new build I plan on starting. The system will be used to host 3-4 vm's, one of them will be a plex server and another a web server for internal use only. I already have 32 GB Dominator Platinum DDR4 so ideally something that would work with that...
  3. C

1st Time server build

Cabinet is only small so 3u would be max and short depth, budget is around £700-800. As a first time build planning on starting small then building up the more I use it
  4. C

1st Time server build

I'll take a look at that, would prefer to keep it rackmounted though as I have that setup already. Also need to keep this as quiet as possible due to it's location.
  5. C

1st Time server build

Pi will be staying for a while, pihole is working well so no need to change that yet. It will be on 24x7 and hoping to virtualise everything. Just need to get the stuff bought and built.
  6. C

1st Time server build

I'm looking to build a server for a homelab for the 1st time, have lots of questions. I currently have the following which I'm looking to replace or use along side. 1. QNAP TS453-A 2. WD White Light 3. Raspberry Pi3b+ 4. 15u 19" 450mm deep data cabinet, everything is currently housed in here...