Search results

1. D

SAS SSD - Bang for buck?

So we are looking at a few different dual controller devices (QNAP ES1640DC v2, QSAN, etc). The re-occuring theme is that they only support SAS drives (or SATA with MUX board, but seems that some SMART data does not pass along with other issues). Does anyone have any go to 1TB - 2TB SAS SSD's...
  2. D

WTB: C6220 10Gbe Mezzanine Cards (w/ Riser, bracket, interposer, etc)

Anyone happen to have any? All of them on eBay seem to be just card, no interposer or no bracket, etc. I want something I can just drop into the slots and be done with it. Looking for 4 or 5. Any help is much appreciated.
  3. D

WTB: C6100 XS23-TY3 Blades (CPU, NO MEMORY)

Does anyone have any spare working blades for sale? I need a couple blades, with CPU, but don't need memory. Any processors are fine. Thanks!
  4. D

Cheap PCI-E SAS 6Gb/s HBA? C6100 Tape Questions/Passthrough

I'm looking for a SAS 6Gb/s adapter which I can put into one of my C6100 node's to feed to a LTO6 Autoloader. Thinking about adding a LTO6 autoloader to take care of all my home video, pictures, etc. Seems like the best archival for kid's photos and whatnot. Does anyone have any...
  5. D

Suggested Low Power 48 Port Gbe Switch?

I am currently using a Juniper EX3200-24T and Dell Powerconnect 5324 which are sucking power. I'm trying to cut back on my power utilization by switching to a lower single 48 port switch. Requirements: Managed 48 Port 1Gbe, Possible 10Gbe Uplink/Upgrade Low Power Utilization Port Based...
  6. D

WTB: Memory for Dell C6100 Sleds (MD/DC/VA/PA)

Looking for 96GB RAM Total. (24 x 4GB) Memory DDR3 1066 MHz PC3-8500 ECC Registered DIMM Does anyone have spare ram laying around they are willing to sell or have a recommended vendor? Otherwise it might just make sense to buy another C6100 w/ 96GB RAM and sell the empty chassis after...
  7. D

WTB: Dell C6100 Barebones Chassis (MD/DC/VA/PA)

Looking for a C6100 Barebones Chassis (w/ Power supplies if possible) and possibly 1 low spec'd node. Prefer local pickup in MD/DC/VA/PA area (I'm in Southern Maryland), however if the shipping price is good, I'm fine with that too. Please let me know what you have!