Search results

1. A

Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it ZFS Server Appliance

Unfortunately, I do not have another PC on which to test it. I have re-run the installer several times thinking that something may have gone wrong or I may have missed something but nothing at all seems wrong. I was considering installing it manually, by hand according to some instructions I...
  2. A

I have reset the config file and the database and it still stops responding. There are no obviously connected errors in the log file, despite turning up debug logging. I'm running on OpenIndianna, having just followed the basic Napp-It how-to guide to getting it up and running...
  3. A

I wasn't sure the forum would allow me to include the whole file, but here it is. If there's more I can gather, just let me know. Interesting to note, that it was almost exactly one hour between the time the service started and the time it went to sleep and stopped responding. That may be...
  4. A

I would be glad to post the whole mediatomb.log file, but it's rather large at 115k since I've got debug logging enabled. I posted the last few lines of it previously, but since then I cleared it and restarted the service, then waited for it to stop responding again. The tail of the log is the...
  5. A

Sure, there's not much to it...I've enabled debug level logging in Mediatomb, trying to catch something but Mediatomb just appears to be sleeping when it decides to not respond: At the same time, the service claims to be running: The port stays open and listening, though can not be...
  6. A

Hi, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask, but I'm having trouble with the Mediatomb add-on. Not sure if this is more appropriate here or in the Mediatomb forum, but the issue I'm having is that it runs for a while(several hours) and then simply stops servicing any and all requests. The...