Search results

1. A

Solarflare SFP+ 10Gbe cards

Bought a Solarflare SFN6122F off ebay for my opnsense box and it works fine with a DAC to my switch but I am not able to get a 10gbe copper module to my modem working TP-Link TL-SM5310-T (no link or activity lights) has anyone had any luck with any 10gbe modules on the solarflare cards?
  2. A

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

This is definitely an important note, I bet there are other people that didn't notice this either in this thread.... Turns out I have 1 board that did not work with either and is DOA, but testing the 2nd worked with the micron ( ct32g4rfd4213.36fb1 ) RDIMM but only when in the proper position...
  3. A

I have replaced the CMOS battery and tried the bios default jumper circled here (power off, move jumper, power on, power off, move jumper, power on) with no luck on 3 different units. Were there any other jumpers that helped or anything you tried? I'm suspicious that all 3 of my units would be...
  4. A

Of the 2 I just received both did not POST and receive DHCP on Did you receive these in working condition? I just got 2 from core4 and they're both not POSTing or getting DHCP on BMC. Giving an L shape then single led repeating pattern on status LEDs. Anyone have a decoder for the LED patterns?
  5. A

Pulled out one of these I'd bought a while ago and it appears DOA, has anyone been able to resurrect these that have no POST/VGA/DHCP on BMC? CMOS battery replacement? All the fans and onboard LEDs have lots of activity but no output...
  6. A

(Update 04-25) DFI DT122 (AMD RX-427BB) Industrial ITX T730-a-like; $99 shipped w/ 8GB

Since it seems like people are looking at the moment, I have a few HP T730s I'd be willing to sell at cost + shipping. They're MD RX-427BB with 4GB ram and 64GB SSD. I would sell them $120 each + shipping. Drives are wiped and includes power supply.
  7. A

(Update 04-25) DFI DT122 (AMD RX-427BB) Industrial ITX T730-a-like; $99 shipped w/ 8GB

I saw that one, was hoping there were some oddly named listings hiding out somewhere cheaper :/
  8. A

Anyone have any leads on current ebay listings? Thanks!