Search results

1. E

FS: Pair of E5-2660 CPU's, Dual Socket Board, 32 GB of DDR3

Hello all! I'm been a long time sleeper in this forum and have recently performed a server upgrade and would glady hand this off to the next server enthusiast! FREE SHIPPING!!! (In the continental US) I have a pair of E5-2660 CPUs for sale that seem to be the "siliconlottery" type of chips...
  2. E

WTB/WTT: Fusion IO drives (any generation above or around 500~ gb)

Indeed there is! He also contacted me but I think that 1.2 TB is both beyond my size requirement and as a result also pushes it out of my price range. Thank you for the heads up though! 640~GB should be more than adequate for my needs.
  3. E

WTB/WTT: Fusion IO drives (any generation above or around 500~ gb)

Hi all! I am looking for anyone currently selling or wanting to part with their Fusion IO{model} pcie drives! I am currently partial to the DUO but will gladly purchase ones with similar speeds and write endurance! I currently also have TWO E5-2660 CPUs for sale or trade an included inventec...
  4. E

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi everyone! I wanted to ask if a QHUY E5-2683 V4 would be suitable for a server environment on 24/7 but not mission critical. Used as a Plex media server primarily (many active users and too many stupid amazon fire sticks for now) Costs about $600 but includes a compatible motherboard. It is...
  5. E

LGA3647 CPU's -Tested (With and Without Omni Path)

I am interested in the last QL1K cpu if it is still available? I would also like some advice on motherboard compatibility.