Search results

1. B

SOLD

Hi. Anyway to ship one of them to CA?
  2. B

HGST He8 Ultrastar 8TB HUH728080AL5200 $82

Any updates on the drives? Are they any good?
  3. B

FS: 2x Intel Xeon Gold 6152 Sealed Box

Bump and adding eBay link.
  4. B

Best place to sell.

Thank you.
  5. B

URL Shortener Software

I've been using YOURLS fro 3 years now, given that I've heavily modified it to work for me and it works great, there are bunch of plugins for it and writing plugins are not that hard. YOURLS/awesome-yourls More options. Kickball/awesome-selfhosted
  6. B

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Is this what you're looking for? swi
  7. B

Best place to sell.

Hi guys and gals, Any of you can suggest best place to sell server hardware? I know our forum, eBay, craigslist and offerup. I'm always on the buying spectrum so this selling thing is new to me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Mods: Is General Chat the right place to post this?
  8. B

Added warranty information.
  9. B

I'm sure you were. There are always exceptions, in this case it is my loss because I'm stuck with 14k worth of hardware that I can't return. So I ether wait until a new client comes along who'll need that or cut my losses and try to recoup whatever I can. I'm in LA and you're more then welcome...
  10. B

Hi Guys and Gals, I've got 2 Intel Xeon 6152 for sale, they're both brand new in sealed boxes, I've bought them about 6 month ago for a project which is no longer active, my loss is your gain. $3,199 each, willing to negotiate if you'll get both. I'm in the Los Angeles area (North...