Search results

1. A

Supermicro X11SAT-F Thunderbolt 3 support

I finally got it working! The thing that did it was a full power reset...shut the PC down, physically unplug it for five minutes, then boot back up. Now my Aja recognized and is working ok. The odd thing is I did full power downs previously and they didn't help, but I didn't physically unplug...
  2. A

After working with Supermicro support, I was able to get the Thunderbolt FW updated, but it still doesn't work with my Aja box. FWIW, the drivers I had to use were TBT'16 SW2 PV_16.2.52.250_WHQL.zip, FW updater was X11SAT_Thunderbolt_FW_Update_Tool&SOP.zip, and firmware file was...
  3. A

As I mentioned, the device works fine on a Dell XPS 13...comes up as TB and is totally happy. Its like TB never even turns on for me on the X11SAT. Even if I had the firmware file, I can't use it because the firmware update utility will just tell me to connect a TB device, which doesn't help me...
  4. A

A couple of questions... Where do I get that firmware file? A Google search returned nothing. For the Win10 Thunderbolt drivers, something on my system doesn't seem to play nice. I installed a similar version of drivers I poached from Dell's XPS 13 support page and when I connect my TB3 device...
  5. A

Can anyone specify what firmware version for the X11SAT enables TB3? Also, where can you download the Windows drivers for it? The only ones I could find on Supermicro's site for the X11SAT were in the driver CD and they're ancient (don't allow Windows 10, only for Win7/8).