Search results

1. H

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Thank you again!Read through the post you mentioned and this post and then found out that I need B4 with +5V to start the MB. And it worked! Now need to get a CPU fan!
  2. H

I tried an HP 750w server PSU and now can successfully deliver +12V and ground. However after I soldered the PSU's +12V and ground blades with motherboard's power connector male heads, the motherboard(I only have one node, no midplane no 2-node chassis) couldn't boot up. I measured the voltages...
  3. H

WOW! Thank you so much for the ino! I'll simply buy the original PSU.
  4. H

Thank you for your guide! Since the original post was deleted, I have to double confirm. "And large planes on left were used as positive and negative connections." - by saying this, you actually meant PSU+12V should be soldered with P1 and P2; PSU Ground should be soldered with P3 and P4. Is...
  5. H

How to connect the PSU+breakout board+8 pin EPS cable (I already have those) to the midplane board or the motherboards? All the previous posts showing the wiring have been deleted. Appreciate if you could give some instructions. Thanks!
  6. H

How to connect? Looks like all the previous posts with the wiring were deleted. Can you provide an instruction? Thanks
  7. H

This is great. I am wondering how your PSU+breaking board connects to the mother boards.
  8. H

[WTS] QTY 8 E5-2650L V2 Procs, 160/pair

Would like to take at least 1 pair, prefer 2 pairs. US buyer no shipping fees?
  9. H

Does a dual socket motherboard require matched pair of CPU?

thank you everyone above, now i kinda know what mached means! i'll buy 2 of the same type and just take the chance to see if they are "matched".
  10. H

Does a dual socket motherboard require matched pair of CPU?

Or just 2 of the same type of CPU? When I shopped on ebay for a dual LGA2011 motherboard to host dual CPU, I saw something like it "requires a matched pair" of, say, E5 2680 v2 CPU. "Matched pair" means they have to be from the same batch of production of the same model, or just any 2 of the...