Search results

1. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thanks for the confirmation (and saving me from going down the wrong rabbit hole) @fohdeesha
  2. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Currently have a ICX-7250-48p (much thanks to @fohdeesha for the info & guides!). Still settings things up and still learning, but I am excited to play around. I have what may be a silly question... Is it possible or even advisable to do mixed stacking with the 7250 with other models (e.g...
  3. A

WTB/WTT Supermicro 836 TQ/A Backplane

TBH, I'm not the best person to answer this as I'm learning as I'm doing :). But here's my reasoning... I'm getting into VMs and would like to passthrough a set of drives using a controller dedicated to the vm'd OS. Since a single HBA controls all the drives on a SAS2 EL1, I'd like to switch...
  4. A

WTB/WTT Supermicro 836 TQ/A Backplane

Hello all, Currently have a BPN-SAS2-836-EL1. I'd like to swap that out and replace with a "TQ" or the harder to find "A" version . Not 100%, but I don't think the metal "frame" for the backplanes are swappable across EL/TQ/A versions (or board revisions), so ideally I'd need that as well...
  5. A

HP DL360 G8 Servers and SuperMicro Motherboard/CPU/RAM Combo

Thanks @Michael buehler ! pleasure doing business! everything was well handled, in great condition, and working perfectly.