Search results

1. S

OCZ Velodrive (LSI 9211-4i) stuck at Mfg Page 2 error

I tried pretty much every option I can think of on that LSI_PreBoot file. Nothing worked for me. I guess its time to give up :( Once again I really appreciate your help.
  2. S

I can't thank you enough for all your help Terry. I wish I found your guide before I was stupid enough to erase the firmware :) Unfortunately in my case I have already erased everything from the card. So I believe I do not have manufacturer details on the card any longer. When I flash the...
  3. S

I think I'm out of luck and there is not many articles online for VELO drives specifically. I guess those drives were not that popular after all. All I can do for now is just wait for someone to suggest something. Meanwhile, would it be possible for you to take a backup of your original VELO...
  4. S

Thank you I really appreciate your help Terry. I just tried everything just like you suggested but no luck. LSI Corporation SAS2 Flash Utility Version 20.00.00.00 (2014.09.18) Copyright (c) 2008-2014 LSI Corporation. All rights reserved Adapter Selected is a LSI SAS: SAS2004(B2)...
  5. S

Thanks for the quick response Terry. I accidentally deleted the firmware and the BIOS and currently unable to flash any firmware. I get the following error. Error: Failed to Upload Image! Firmware Image validation Failed The earlier output I posted was of my original firmware which I no...
  6. S

Can you guys please share the firmware for OCZ-VELO drive? I accidentally deleted the firmware and I spent almost 3 days googling and don't seem to find the right firmware anywhere. I have OCZ VeloDrive 600GB Adapter Selected is a LSI SAS: SAS2004(B2) Controller Number : 0...