Search results

1. M

LB6M (brocade firmware) Trouble Routing Vlans

Makes perfect sense - thank you! I was trying to do a little test with my setup BEFORE I went to my hosts on vlan1 and set the default route to ve1. Without a route back, none of these hosts can respond to the ping. Ahh, good stuff! It's all part of the learning process. Thank you again...
  2. M

LB6M (brocade firmware) Trouble Routing Vlans

Hello all! I recently purchased a Quanta LB6m and flashed it to brocade firmware using fohdeesha's awesome instructions. For the past several days, I've been reading the manual and trying to figure out a good way to design my home network now that I have 10G. It's been relatively slow going...
  3. M

ESXI 6.0 Passthrough onboard SATA

I was attempting this on 6.7. If I had seen your comment earlier, I would have tried 6.5. I've decided to build a separate server for ESXi. It will cost a bit more, but overall I think it will be a cleaner solution. If you do get this working on 6.7, please post your solution though in case...
  4. M

ESXI 6.0 Passthrough onboard SATA

Hello! I'm trying the exact instructions that Kal G provided in this thread, but I'm not having luck with my C610 controller. My system is a Supermicro X10SRM-F. I have two onboard AHCI controllers (you can see them in the screenshots of my PCI list), as well as another ASMedia SATA...