Search results

1. A

X8DTU-F and NVME / UEFI booting

Hi there, Long time, no post! I got my X8DTU-F motherboard back up and running and boy, that was tough :) So, I'm finally in the position to proceed with my ESXi / FreeNAS install. I've installed ESXi to my 32 GB Intel Optane M.2 SSD, which is connected to my system via a M.2 PCie to PCI...
  2. A

X8DTU-F Won't Boot, Alternatives

Hi there, I've been slowly putting together my first ESXi / FreeNAS build with a 847 chassis and a X8DTU-F motherboard. The motherboard and included CPU (L5520) came free with the chassis, and I've been working with them over two months. I also have a pair of X5675s that I plan to use once...
  3. A

WTB (US-CA): SuperMicro 3U / 4U Outer Rails (for MCP-290-00057-0N)

Have a chassis with the narrower set of inner rails, tool-less, snap-in, made by Repon but no part number, looks to be similar to a Rev B set of inner rails. They came included with a 847E1-R1400UB chassis. The inner rails are looking for their forever match- a pair of left and right outer...
  4. A

Best 5500/5600 Dual CPU Config for X8 boards

Hi there, Just picked up a SC847 chassis with a X8DTU-F motherboard included (Revision 2.01) for $175. It also came with an L5520. I planned to get a x9DRi-LN4F but I got the motherboard as a bonus with the chassis and I figured since this was my first NAS build I would try the x8 motherboard...